Thread: Dyn'Aéro MCR-4S

Default Dyn'Aéro MCR-4S

Hello,
    I got this photo https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7368854 rejected for "bad info:aircraft".
    On internet we find some match with just Dyn'Aéro MCR-4S and some match with Dyn'Aéro MCR-4S 2002.
    As I checked some of the reg already in the DB listed as only Dyn'Aéro MCR-4S on Google and found them also like Dyn'Aéro MCR-4S 2002, will I have a chance with the appeal? Or you'll check and fix the DB with this so called "2002" version and I need to upload again?
    Thanks,
    Regards,
    Federico

I have posted the same aircraft once, did you select Homebuilt in the first selection?

Quote Originally Posted by wamozart View Post
    Hello,
    I got this photo https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7368854 rejected for "bad info:aircraft".
    On internet we find some match with just Dyn'Aéro MCR-4S and some match with Dyn'Aéro MCR-4S 2002.
    As I checked some of the reg already in the DB listed as only Dyn'Aéro MCR-4S on Google and found them also like Dyn'Aéro MCR-4S 2002, will I have a chance with the appeal? Or you'll check and fix the DB with this so called "2002" version and I need to upload again?
    Thanks,
    Regards,
    Federico
    Please appeal. For some reason the type shows and not excisting while screening. I think the screener therefor rejected it. But the aircraft is correct.
    Last edited by ErwinS; 06-15-2019 at 10:24 AM.
    “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

Erwin

Administrator Alex - Spot-This !'s Avatar

I've added the pic

Regards
    Alex

Thank you all!

Hello guys sorry if I bother you again but the appeal got rejected and the photo isn't online....