Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dyn'Aéro MCR-4S

Hello,
    I got this photo https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7368854 rejected for "bad info:aircraft".
    On internet we find some match with just Dyn'Aéro MCR-4S and some match with Dyn'Aéro MCR-4S 2002.
    As I checked some of the reg already in the DB listed as only Dyn'Aéro MCR-4S on Google and found them also like Dyn'Aéro MCR-4S 2002, will I have a chance with the appeal? Or you'll check and fix the DB with this so called "2002" version and I need to upload again?
    Thanks,
    Regards,
    Federico

I have posted the same aircraft once, did you select Homebuilt in the first selection?

Comment

Originally posted by wamozart View Post
      Hello,
      I got this photo https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7368854 rejected for "bad info:aircraft".
      On internet we find some match with just Dyn'Aéro MCR-4S and some match with Dyn'Aéro MCR-4S 2002.
      As I checked some of the reg already in the DB listed as only Dyn'Aéro MCR-4S on Google and found them also like Dyn'Aéro MCR-4S 2002, will I have a chance with the appeal? Or you'll check and fix the DB with this so called "2002" version and I need to upload again?
      Thanks,
      Regards,
      Federico
      Please appeal. For some reason the type shows and not excisting while screening. I think the screener therefor rejected it. But the aircraft is correct.
      Last edited by ErwinS; 2019-06-15, 10:24.
      “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

Erwin

Comment

I've added the pic

Regards
        Alex

Comment

Thank you all!

Comment

Hello guys sorry if I bother you again but the appeal got rejected and the photo isn't online....

Comment

Working...
            X