Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

can i use photos from jetphotos in a youtube video?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can i use photos from jetphotos in a youtube video?

hello together,

can i use photos from jetphotos in my youtube videos?
    what i have to do, if i want to use a photo?

many thanks in advance

Originally posted by dobby110 View Post
    hello together,

can i use photos from jetphotos in my youtube videos?
    what i have to do, if i want to use a photo?

many thanks in advance
    You would need to contact each photographer individually and obtain their permission to use their photos.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

You would need to contact each photographer individually and obtain their permission to use their photos.
      I want to ask the photographer, but he/she doesn't seem to be active anymore, what should I do?
      (The reason I got to this problem is because I need an older photo from airline that used to exist)

Comment

Originally posted by Evanstanislas View Post

I want to ask the photographer, but he/she doesn't seem to be active anymore, what should I do?
        (The reason I got to this problem is because I need an older photo from airline that used to exist)
        Then unfortunately there is nothing you can do in this case.

Comment

Whats the airline? Just curious because there might still be a "free to use" picture of one of their planes if you use the Google Images filters to look.

Comment

Originally posted by KGEG View Post
            Whats the airline?
            well, the problem came because I need a specific aircraft to be included in my videos. For example in my video, I need a PK-KKY from Adam Air.

Just curious because there might still be a "free to use" picture of one of their planes if you use the Google Images filters to look.
            Adam air as a whole, I can. Specific aircraft, I can't. Maybe I shouldn't use the specific aircraft then?

Comment

Well, it's real tough then

Comment

Sometimes you just have to try yourself to see what dilemma someone is in and so I did, the two non-commerical reuse pics that come up for PK-KKY are not even that reg they are an Air Europe 737-300 and an Air Astraeus 737-300, which is the same air frame under different reg's. And a search ignoring the filters comes up with pretty much only JetPhotos and one competitor who isn't free to use either. And both photographers have not uploaded content since 2013 and 2014.

So I am sorry to have reached the same conclusion as you but I tried to help. So yes I will have to say you can resort to using the same 737-300 model from the same airline but specify that is a "sister" plane to the one you are talking about. I do watch a decent amount of videos where people recreate crashes and mishaps on Youtube using Flight Sim and X-Plane where they show the accident planes real picture too so it reminds me of that. I hope your project still turns out well and that you are happy with the end result.

Comment

Sometimes you just have to try yourself to see what dilemma someone is in and so I did, the two non-commerical reuse pics that come up for PK-KKY are not even that reg they are an Air Europe 737-300 and an Air Astraeus 737-300, which is the same air frame under different reg's. And a search ignoring the filters comes up with pretty much only JetPhotos and one competitor who isn't free to use either. And both photographers have not uploaded content since 2013 and 2014.

So I am sorry to have reached the same conclusion as you but I tried to help. So yes I will have to say you can resort to using the same 737-300 model from the same airline but specify that is a "sister" plane to the one you are talking about. I do watch a decent amount of videos where people recreate crashes and mishaps on Youtube using Flight Sim and X-Plane where they show the accident planes real picture too so it reminds me of that. I hope your project still turns out well and that you are happy with the end result.
                  I hope I will. Thanks for the help by the way. This video is special because no one has touched this topic before.

Comment

One more thing, If I finish the video, where can I put the link (In this forum)?

Comment

here : https://forums.jetphotos.com/forum/a...eography-forum

Comment

Working...
                      X