Help!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help!!

Before I completely lose my mind... can someone tell me if JetPhotos is a “club” that shows favouritism to maybe more seasoned photographers?? I only have 4 pics approved but it’s maddening when I submit a photo, get a rejection, fix it, then another rejection and they are for different reasons than the first rejection. Just browsing through the gallery, it seems there are far worse photos than mine that get approved.

Asking for for a friend......

Originally posted by Drew1980 View Post
    Before I completely lose my mind... can someone tell me if JetPhotos is a “club” that shows favouritism to maybe more seasoned photographers??
    In the same way that the fact that seasoned drivers always seem to win races shows favoritism in F1 or Nascar Maybe what seems like favoritism is actually just the experience of those seasoned photographers (drivers) showing through, in that they are more likely to know what it takes to complete the task (in this case capture and process an image) properly? On the other hand, ask any of those 'seasoned photographers' and I'm sure they have at least a few rejections of their own they are not happy with. So in short, no, your inability to have as many images accepted as you'd hoped for doesn't mean there is any favoritism.

I only have 4 pics approved but itÂ’s maddening when I submit a photo, get a rejection, fix it, then another rejection and they are for different reasons than the first rejection. Just browsing through the gallery, it seems there are far worse photos than mine that get approved.
    The Digital Processing forum is available if you'd like to get some feedback on your images before or after submitting.

Asking for for a friend......
    I'm sure

Comment

A link to your accepted pictures, would be helpfull at this point.
      https://www.jetphotos.com/photographer/29739

Comment

Working...
      X