Pre- and post-screening photos - fsx98

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fsx98 View Post
    I have a hot photo that was rejected for either over processed or bad post processing, and either too much or too little contrast.

Here is the following photo that was last rejected:
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]27927[/ATTACH]
    Yes, I agree with that rejection.

Comment

To me it's soft at the nose, and kinda flat.

A small tip, you will very rarely get an overcast sky photo on JP. Not badmouthing JP, but thats just how it works
      Not sure where the over/bad-processing rejection is coming form without equalizing it.

Tim

https://www.flickr.com/photos/154010489@N04/
      https://www.instagram.com/crosswind_...ography/?hl=en

Comment

Hi everyone; it's been a while, but I have two photos that are rejected for the same reasons in each photo since after the last edit:

N127AA for either overprocessed or bad postprocessing;
        Click image for larger version

Name:	N127AA_1.jpg
Views:	103
Size:	550.7 KB
ID:	1085715

N414WN for either too much or too little contrast;

Name:	N414WN_8.jpg
Views:	89
Size:	543.2 KB
ID:	1085716

Any specific feedback on these rejections are appreciated.
        Attached Files

Comment

N127AA for either overprocessed or bad postprocessing
          Not sure what exactly you've done, but you've really messed up editing the sky above the aircraft.

N414WN for either too much or too little contrast;
          Contrast's a bit harsh, and the washed out sky in the background isn't helping either.

Comment

Thanks Dana; I have redone the halo removal in a more neater manner on the A321 and reuploaded it; I have also reuploaded the B737 with a less washed out sky and toned-down contrast as a last attempt.

Comment

I have a photo of N402SY rejected for overexposed and either over-processed or bad post-postprocessing; if I try to lower exposure to compensate the overexposure rejection, would the whole aircraft be rejected for dark as well?

Name:	N402SY_1.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	506.7 KB
ID:	1086297

Comment

I have a photo of N402SY rejected for overexposed and either over-processed or bad post-postprocessing; if I try to lower exposure to compensate the overexposure rejection, would the whole aircraft be rejected for dark as well?

Name:	N402SY_1.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	506.7 KB
ID:	1086297
                Borderline light, but probably acceptable. Bigger problems is editing halos are still pretty obvious.

Comment

Thanks Dana; will fix this photo and also try to neatly remove the halos.

Comment

Hello everyone,

It's been a while since having traveled by air due to the pandemic, but here I am once again ready to have more photos uploaded to the DB; here are my first five to start off (see attachments):

N27519

N8623F

N952JB

N208EE

N784AN
                    Attached Files

Comment

1 & 2 seem to have horizon issues, and 4 is very soft. I cannot comment on other issues, not a screener.

Comment

Originally posted by thebigdog360 View Post
                        1 & 2 seem to have horizon issues, and 4 is very soft. I cannot comment on other issues, not a screener.
                        No worries! I'll have the other screeners have a look at those; thanks for the input, though!

Comment

Hello everyone,

It's been a while since having traveled by air due to the pandemic, but here I am once again ready to have more photos uploaded to the DB; here are my first five to start off (see attachments):
                          There are multiple issues with contrast, compression, overprocessing, noise, softness, and blurriness. None would be acceptable.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

There are multiple issues with contrast, compression, overprocessing, noise, softness, and blurriness. None would be acceptable.
                            Thanks for the feedback Dana; I'll have a closer look at these photos and re-edit those if possible, otherwise some or all will go to my personal collection.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback Dana; I'll have a closer look at these photos and re-edit those if possible, otherwise some or all will go to my personal collection.
                              I'll save you a bit of time and tell you the second is the only one that might be fixable.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

I'll save you a bit of time and tell you the second is the only one that might be fixable.
                                That's what I at least thought; thanks Dana! Will make some fixes to the second photo.

Comment

Working...
                                X