Pre-screening Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bgkicks49 View Post
    Dana or Alex, I recently submitted a photo yesterday that was going through screening as a new registration, N77DJ, a Cirrus vision SF50.

It shows it was rejected but it's not showing up in my rejected photos list, I do not have a photo ID for this photo, because it just completely disappeared. It's not showing up in my photos and it's not showing up and rejected photos. I'm trying to figure out what my next steps are in this predicament.

Hopefully somebody can help me find my photo. Thanks
    Could be a system bug, which happens sometimes. If it hasn't appeared on the DB already, just reupload it.

Comment

• Should be ok now, I just added it.

Comment

• Looking for advice on a couple of photos that could be considered borderline at best, but need a screeners opinion on the matter

1) with the low shutter speed, making sure there are not any soft or blurry spots and to make sure it is fully level

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC09356 N138DE 030522.jpg
Views:	76
Size:	462.5 KB
ID:	1135378

2) contrast is the main concern I have as well as making sure the edit is not over-edited/overprocessed with the current edit and if there might be any soft spots

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC01716 N402YX 101820.jpg
Views:	79
Size:	561.4 KB
ID:	1135379
        http://www.jetphotos.com/jp_forum_si...hotogid=149565

Comment

• Originally posted by bgkicks49 View Post
          Looking for advice on a couple of photos that could be considered borderline at best, but need a screeners opinion on the matter

1) with the low shutter speed, making sure there are not any soft or blurry spots and to make sure it is fully level

2) contrast is the main concern I have as well as making sure the edit is not over-edited/overprocessed with the current edit and if there might be any soft spots
          1. yes, soft/blurry - especially towards the nose
          2. heat hazed/soft, and yes poor contrast

Comment

Working...
          X