Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Queue priority with new registration, military ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Queue priority with new registration, military ?

Hello,
    I have noticed that new registrations will be screened within the hour following the upload, even faster.
    But i have currently a new registration upload for which it did not happen. The difference being that it is a military upload. Does the queue prioritization only applies to civil aircraft ?
    Thx

Originally posted by RSD View Post
    Hello,
    I have noticed that new registrations will be screened within the hour following the upload, even faster.
    But i have currently a new registration upload for which it did not happen. The difference being that it is a military upload. Does the queue prioritization only applies to civil aircraft ?
    Thx
    It's possible the system didn't pick up the new reg. automatically. You can simply enter a reason why it is hot in the appropriate box on the upload page and it will be tagged.

Comment

Thx I have just tried this.

Comment

Hmm.... I have had this problem with a first registration military photo recently as well...
        I'm going to try this.. Thank you!!

Thanks,
        Andrew
        Andrew - CVG Spotter
        Canon T4i - 75-300mm

Comment

I've had some first registrations go a few days in the queue without being screened before. So I always leave a note in the hot photo box saying it's a first registration. That way it's guaranteed to get priority screening without waiting in the queue for a couple days.

Comment

Thanx for the tip. I did re-upload as advised and it worked. And passed. Yeah
            Proud falcon well guarded by two eagles at Bagotville air show. 89-2085. General Dynamics F-16C Fighting Falcon. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Comment

Just reporting having had the same issue earlier this month.

Workaround indeed was, resubmit and make a note.

IIRC it's also only been with military genre.

Comment

Using this thread for other related questions:
                - Should I use the hot photo box if the registration has been assigned to a new new aircraft ?
                I believe so I have seen photos like these having the same photo date as upload date, meaning queue prioritized.

Comment

Originally posted by RSD View Post
                  Using this thread for other related questions:
                  - Should I use the hot photo box if the registration has been assigned to a new new aircraft ?
                  I believe so I have seen photos like these having the same photo date as upload date, meaning queue prioritized.
                  Yes, this is allowed.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
                    Yes, this is allowed.
                    Awesome thank you

Comment

Working...
                    X