Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• King Air 350 crash in Addison

Crash happened immediately after take-off

12 seconds before impact the CVR captured confusion.
    8 seconds before impact the CVR captured comments about problems with the left engine.
    There were 3 aural bank angle warnings before impact.
    The there were 10 persons on board, the plane had capacity for 11, and was topped off with fuel.

There were no survivors.

--- Judge what is said by the merits of what is said, not by the credentials of who said it. ---
    --- Defend what you say with arguments, not by imposing your credentials ---

Thanks for the additional info Gabriel. Your analysis/summary is, as always, both helpful and appreciated. Based on the limited information we have currently, this tragic incident is definitely mysterious. Would you mind adding the info to the existing ticket already opened about the incident?

Comment

Sorry I didn't realize that we had a thread already open for this accident. As you requested, I copied the same information in that thread (then added more).

Moderators, I suggest that you delete this thread and the posts in it, since it is duplicated.

--- Judge what is said by the merits of what is said, not by the credentials of who said it. ---
      --- Defend what you say with arguments, not by imposing your credentials ---

Comment

Working...
      X