I had no idea!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had no idea!

And I thought I started quite a while ago! This is the man that is running our country. I don't know about you all, but it scares the sh*t out of me!

Comment

Originally posted by BoeingBobby View Post
      I don't know about you all, but it scares the sh*t out of me!
      That he talks about airports captured 1775 is the least of the concerns.

--- Judge what is said by the merits of what is said, not by the credentials of who said it. ---
      --- Defend what you say with arguments, not by imposing your credentials ---

Comment

"Our army manned the [unintelligible]. It rand the ramparts. It took over the airports."

At least the third sentence isn't jibberish.

Comment

And I thought I started quite a while ago! This is the man that is running our country. I don't know about you all, but it scares the sh*t out of me!
          At your age you're this easily scared?

Comment

Originally posted by ATLcrew View Post
            At your age you're this easily scared?
            Daley! This man and some of his cohorts are turning this country in to Germany 1930's Scared? More like terrified.

Comment

Daley! This man and some of his cohorts are turning this country in to Germany 1930's Scared? More like terrified.
              Daley?

Comment

Originally posted by ATLcrew View Post
                Daley?
                Oops, daily.

Comment

What is the objective of this topic?

Comment

Originally posted by lilian10 View Post
                    What is the objective of this topic?
                    You really made a forum account to ask that question ?

Goal of that topic is, I suppose, to have a bit of fun, even if I admit it's hard to say if it's funny or scary....

Comment

Initial report is out. Just prior to the event, the automation was lost (perhaps due to rain ingress of the teleprompter). The President Speaking (PS) took manual control of his own words but exhibited a lack of skill and discipline in manual speech. The PS may also have developed bad instincts over time with regard to the truth. The reference to airports in 1775 was apparently the result of improvised cowboy speechmanship. The PS was probably disoriented due to startle factor by the suddenness of the switch from automated to manual speech and seems to have little or no proficiency on memory items, or memory anything for that matter.

Recommended actions include subjecting the PS to history retraining from the 3rd-grade level and a more stringent safety culture on the part of the nation during future election cycles.

Comment

Originally posted by Evan View Post
                        Initial report is out. Just prior to the event, the automation was lost (perhaps due to rain ingress of the teleprompter). The President Speaking (PS) took manual control of his own words but exhibited a lack of skill and discipline in manual speech. The PS may also have developed bad instincts over time with regard to the truth. The reference to airports in 1775 was apparently the result of improvised cowboy speechmanship. The PS was probably disoriented due to startle factor by the suddenness of the switch from automated to manual speech and seems to have little or no proficiency on memory items, or memory anything for that matter.

Recommended actions include subjecting the PS to history retraining from the 3rd-grade level and a more stringent safety culture on the part of the nation during future election cycles.
                        Now that's a good one Evan!

Comment

Originally posted by Alex - Spot-This ! View Post
                          You really made a forum account to ask that question ?

Goal of that topic is, I suppose, to have a bit of fun, even if I admit it's hard to say if it's funny or scary....
                          Ya think?

Comment

Of all of the jokes and sarcasm above, this is the most unrealistic part:

a more stringent safety culture on the part of the nation during future election cycles.

--- Judge what is said by the merits of what is said, not by the credentials of who said it. ---
                            --- Defend what you say with arguments, not by imposing your credentials ---

Comment

Per usual, I see a near total dismissal the fundamental knowledge of Aviation and US history might be applied...The Wright brothers first flew in the early 1900's and air power was not really relevant until WW I...but to call on such knowledge is "improvisation". One can only think in a war-specific mindset- what is the specific modes of battle for this war...for that war. No thinking is allowed- only rote regurgitation.
                              Les règles de l'aviation de base découragent de longues périodes de dur tirer vers le haut.

Comment

Working...
                              X