Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jakew04 - editing advice

hello guys

if you don't mind can you check out my photos on flickr just the first 6 cause those where the ones i took today

if you do have a look tell me what i can do better for next time so i can improve

my settings were shutter priority at 1/1000 to 1/1250 iso was on auto and i was on ai servo and high speed continuous mode

thanks in advance

sorry i'm an idiot i forgot to give you the link https://www.flickr.com/photos/182428974@N06/

Comment

Originally posted by jakew04 View Post
      hello guys

if you don't mind can you check out my photos on flickr just the first 6 cause those where the ones i took today

if you do have a look tell me what i can do better for next time so i can improve

my settings were shutter priority at 1/1000 to 1/1250 iso was on auto and i was on ai servo and high speed continuous mode

thanks in advance
      would make it much easier, if you posted the the photos here. I have no idea, what your flickr account is, and even if ....
      My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

i gave you the link just a minute ago and i have 6 photos you want me to post all 6 surely it would be easier if you just looked them up on my flickr

Comment

i gave you the link just a minute ago and i have 6 photos you want me to post all 6 surely it would be easier if you just looked them up on my flickr
          Hi, might want to take a read here, especially #3 & #6:

Have a question about Photo Editing software (Photoshop, Paint Shop Pro, etc.), improving your photos, etc.? Our crew of Photo Screeners is here to help you out!

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
            Hi, might want to take a read here, especially #3 & #6:

https://forums.jetphotos.com/showthr...ning-from-crew
            ok hold on let me try

Comment

constructive criticism please (take 2)

hello guys this is the right forum don't go on the other one that was made by me that's called constructive criticism please

anyway, if you don't mind having a look at these 5 photos

can you do can you tell me what i could do better if you think i should try and post on here or if you think there all trash and i shouldn't try and post them on here

thanks in advance
              Attached Files

Comment

hello guys this is the right forum don't go on the other one that was made by me that's called constructive criticism please

anyway, if you don't mind having a look at these 5 photos

can you do can you tell me what i could do better if you think i should try and post on here or if you think there all trash and i shouldn't try and post them on here

thanks in advance
                These images all need to be leveled properly, and would have benefited from having been taken in better light conditions (contrast is not the best). Other than that, I don't see anything about the quality that would be too concerning.

Comment

what's better?

hi guys

i was wondering whta's better for here

i have a photo of this emirates 777-300ER with the wing cut off so the fuselage is in the centre and i have one with both the wings fully showing which makes the fuselage abit to the right what's better?

thanks in advance

btw these photos aren't edited yet i just cropped them
                  Attached Files

Comment

backlit or not

hi guys i have a photo of a cessna citation and it looks like it might be backlit in some places and then not in some other places . if half of the aircraft was backlit and the other half was not backlit would it still be classed as backlit?

thanks in advance
                    Attached Files

Comment

This isn't backlit. And as far as I know, there is no way for half the aircraft to be backlit in a photo.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Rodeback View Post
                        This isn't backlit. And as far as I know, there is no way for half the aircraft to be backlit in a photo.
                        alrighty thank you very much the reason i thought half the aircraft was backlit is cause i'm on a car park here and i thought the car park was making a shadow for it to be backlit but thanks for the reply

Comment

Gotcha.

Comment

Please post all of your editing/screening requests in the same thread, as is requested in #4 here:

Have a question about Photo Editing software (Photoshop, Paint Shop Pro, etc.), improving your photos, etc.? Our crew of Photo Screeners is here to help you out!

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
                              Please post all of your editing/screening requests in the same thread, as is requested in #4 here:

https://forums.jetphotos.com/showthr...ning-from-crew
                              hello im sorry i didn't see this message cause someone moved all my posts and didn't tell me where they put them i only found out they were here because i was just browsing. i will do from now on

Comment

Working...
                              X