jakew04 - editing advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jakew04 View Post
    Hello again completely changed the images except from 1. could i get these images prescreened. for the A340 concerned about leveling and too high in frame and for the ryanair i'm concerned about it still being too harsh contrast.With N301SR i don't have anything i'm concerned about however i would like to get a screeners opinion on it and whether they see anything wrong with it . Thanks in advance
    2-3 borderline dark/harsh contrast, otherwise would be ok for me.

Comment

• Cheers for the previous feedback, could i get these images prescreened. Concerned about vignetting. Thanks in advance
      Attached Files

Comment

Cheers for the previous feedback, could i get these images prescreened. Concerned about vignetting. Thanks in advance
        Not a fan of the angle, but nothing rejectable about that Otherwise should be acceptable.

Comment

• Thanks for the feedback very satisfying to get all 5 with no problems. I just have one image for today, mainly concerned about quality as this was quite far away from me and a decent sized crop. Thanks in advance.
          Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for the feedback very satisfying to get all 5 with no problems. I just have one image for today, mainly concerned about quality as this was quite far away from me and a decent sized crop. Thanks in advance.
            Mainly too dark
            My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Working...
            X