• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can i get the above prescreened please, thank you

Comment

• Originally posted by jakew04 View Post
      can i get the above prescreened please, thank you
      You'd do better to get a reply if you tried to avoid posting five very similar looking shots so close after having previously made another such request just over the minimum waiting period, as I allude to here:

1) from a series of similar images could you not just select one and apply whatever advice you get to the rest?
      2) unless you have specific concerns. there is no need to prescreen every single image you have, just the ones you have doubts about. what is it you are unsure about with these images? being more specific with your requests will help with specific feedback. Otherwise, I need to type out a long-winded response like this, which eats up a lot of time (it's taken longer to write this reply than all of the other four replies I've just made combined). Or I can just ignore such requests. Please try to understand the advice is meant to be part of a learning process for you to get better, not simply a pre-approval stamp before uploading to the queue.

To sum up: your images are generally fine, so please only ask for prescreening if you have a specific worry, in which case we'll be glad to offer advice.

Comment

• thanks for the feedback but i think every image i ask for a prescreening is good if i thought they were bad i wouldn't upload them but your the expert here you might see something i don't such as softness,contrast or over exposure, i'll try from now on not to ask for prescreening on every image i take.

Comment

• hello i got this image rejected https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7620558 i had a look and it is unleveled so I've re-edited it, can i please get it prescreened Click image for larger version

Name:	Wizz Air A321-231 REG- HA-LXE  2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	953.1 KB
ID:	1043244. I've also made it to 1600 mpix because I've just been approved to upload at that resolution size. Thank you

Comment

hello i got this image rejected https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7620558 i had a look and it is unleveled so I've re-edited it, can i please get it prescreened [ATTACH=CONFIG]29199[/ATTACH]. I've also made it to 1600 mpix because I've just been approved to upload at that resolution size. Thank you
            I'd probably give it just a little more CCW, and I'm not sure the quality is really there for 1600pix, but that's your call.

Comment

• hello thanks for the previous feedback i have since done your advise. I would also like to ask if this is worth an appeal? https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7625160 i have no clue what category i'm missing and i don't agree with the other 2 reasons for rejections but i want to ask before i appeal. Thanks in advance

Comment

• Hi,

I am not a screener, but I think you need to select Night Shot category for that one.

Regards
                Marian

Comment

hello thanks for the previous feedback i have since done your advise. I would also like to ask if this is worth an appeal? https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7625160 i have no clue what category i'm missing and i don't agree with the other 2 reasons for rejections but i want to ask before i appeal. Thanks in advance
                  Contrast should be acceptable, but should have been labeled as Night Shot.

Comment

• ok thank you dlowwa and majky

Comment

• hello, can i get these images prescreened please Click image for larger version

Name:	easyjet A319-111 REG- G-EZEY.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	763.1 KB
ID:	1043280Click image for larger version

Name:	Ryanair 737-8AS REG- EI-ESV.jpg
Size:	728.5 KB
ID:	1043281Click image for larger version

Name:	Ryanair 737-8AS REG- EI-GJG.jpg
Size:	779.9 KB
ID:	1043282Click image for larger version

Name:	Ryanair Sun 737-8AS REG- SP-RSC.jpg
Size:	678.9 KB
ID:	1043283 my main concern is heathaze but please let me know if there is anything else wrong with this images. Thank you

Comment

• hello can i get the above prescreened please. thank you

Comment

hello can i get the above prescreened please. thank you
                          See here:

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
                          1) from a series of similar images could you not just select one and apply whatever advice you get to the rest?
                          As I stated, no need to post multiple images that are nearly identical to each other. One from each sequence is enough, and you can then apply whatever feedback you get to the rest. Heat haze should not be an issue, but the images are too yellow.

Comment

• hello thanks for the feedback but i'm not sure i fully understand what you mean by sequence?

Comment

hello thanks for the feedback but i'm not sure i fully understand what you mean by sequence?
                              The last three images were all taken within 15 minutes, and look nearly identical. No need to provide individual feedback on each one, as the feedback is very likely to be the same - as it is in this case.

Comment

• ahhh ok thank you i just wanted clarification.

Comment

Working...
                                X