ive re-edited 2 photos Click image for larger version

Name:	private owner bombardier global 6000 REG- T7-RSP  3.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	607.1 KB
ID:	1041103Click image for larger version

Name:	private owner dassault falcon 7X REG- N24TH  2.jpg
Size:	614.5 KB
ID:	1041104 and with 3-4 i don't even know were to begin with trying to fix horizon. how do you find out that it's not level?

Comment

Originally posted by jakew04 View Post
      ive re-edited 2 photos [ATTACH=CONFIG]26646[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]26647[/ATTACH]
      Better, but both still borderline for contrast/horizon and overexposed, respectively.

how do you find out that it's not level?
      Look at the background verticals. Typically they should be vertical, not leaning.

Comment

thank you for the feedback on my 2 photos, ill try my best to get better at horizon it's definitely my biggest problem right now

Comment

hello i have just 1 re-edited photo and i used your advise, unfortunately the gulfstream g-v i'm not able to use cause when i leveled it the wing tip got cut off

but here's the other photoClick image for larger version

Name:	private owner dassault falcon 2000 REG- PP-LFS  2.jpg
Size:	654.9 KB
ID:	1041110 i bumped up the contrast from 45 to 60 and leveled it with one of the building walls in the background. so just wanted to know if this is level now. also sorry for posting 1 to 2 images at a time ill post 5 images next time just so you don't have to keep coming back to this post

Comment

hello i have just 1 re-edited photo and i used your advise, unfortunately the gulfstream g-v i'm not able to use cause when i leveled it the wing tip got cut off

but here's the other photo[ATTACH=CONFIG]26653[/ATTACH] i bumped up the contrast from 45 to 60 and leveled it with one of the building walls in the background. so just wanted to know if this is level now. also sorry for posting 1 to 2 images at a time ill post 5 images next time just so you don't have to keep coming back to this post
            Needs a bit more CW, but also soft and borderline contrast.

Comment

alright thank you

Comment

hey guys can i get these photos prescreened Click image for larger version

Name:	easyjet (special livery) A319-100 REG- G-EZEH.jpg
Size:	548.4 KB
ID:	1041147Click image for larger version

Name:	emirates 777-300ER REG- A6-EBW.jpg
Size:	669.8 KB
ID:	1041148Click image for larger version

Name:	FedEx MD-11 REG-N617FE.jpg
Size:	649.6 KB
ID:	1041149Click image for larger version

Name:	titan airways 757-200 REG- G-ZAPX.jpg
Size:	620.0 KB
ID:	1041150Click image for larger version

Name:	titan airways A320-200 REG- G-POWK.jpg
Size:	604.1 KB
ID:	1041151 thank you

Comment

hey guys can i get these photos prescreened [ATTACH=CONFIG]26690[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]26691[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]26692[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]26693[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]26694[/ATTACH] thank you
                  #4 might need a touch more CCW, but otherwise they are ok for me.

Comment

oh wow thank you wasn't expecting that

Comment

hello guys just got a photo rejected for three reasons- bad info, bad composition and to little or to much contrast https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7444283 while i do agree with 2 reasons, bad info (forgot to put in serial number) and bad composition i'm not sure how much more contrast i need, is it just a little more or way more? so if someone can answer this question i would appreciate it.

also while i'm at it can i get these two photos prescreened Click image for larger version

Name:	bahrain royal flight 767-400 REG- A9C-HMH.jpg
Size:	585.1 KB
ID:	1041200Click image for larger version

Name:	pegasus airlines A320-200 REG- TC-DCE.jpg
Size:	567.4 KB
ID:	1041201 thank you

Comment

hello guys just got a photo rejected for three reasons- bad info, bad composition and to little or to much contrast https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7444283 while i do agree with 2 reasons, bad info (forgot to put in serial number) and bad composition i'm not sure how much more contrast i need, is it just a little more or way more? so if someone can answer this question i would appreciate it.
                        I've mentioned this before, so please take heed of the advice: don't use ProPhoto color space. sRGB will lead to far fewer issues with color/contrast, though the light is not that great in any case. Any future problems with contrast I'm not going to comment on unless you remedy this issue.

also while i'm at it can i get these two photos prescreened [ATTACH=CONFIG]26751[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]26752[/ATTACH] thank you
                        No major issues for me.

Comment

thank you for the feedback on my 2 pictures

Comment

hey guys just wondering what i need to improve on these pictures Click image for larger version

Name:	air charter scotland embraer erj-135bj legacy 650 REG-G-SUGR  3.jpg
Size:	572.5 KB
ID:	1041243Click image for larger version

Name:	private owner bombardier learjet 75 REG- G-USHA  5.jpg
Size:	570.9 KB
ID:	1041244Click image for larger version

Name:	United states air force boeing C-40B REG- 01-0015.jpg
Size:	485.2 KB
ID:	1041245thank you

Comment

hey guys just wondering what i need to improve on these pictures [ATTACH=CONFIG]26805[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]26806[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]26811[/ATTACH]thank you
                              All three very likely to be rejected for contrast due to the poor light, so not much you can do to 'improve' them.

Comment

alright thank you and just wanted to say i got my second photo accepted today your suggestions on how to make my photos better are really helping me thank you

Comment

Working...
                                X