Size:	666.1 KB
ID:	1041316Click image for larger version

Name:	private owner bombardier learjet 75 REG- G-ZNTJ  2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	770.3 KB
ID:	1041317thank you

Comment

Originally posted by jakew04 View Post
      hey guys can i get these prescreened please[ATTACH=CONFIG]26899[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]26900[/ATTACH]thank you
      1. borderline contrast
      2. ok for me

Comment

hello guys can i get these photos prescreened please Click image for larger version

Name:	private owner bombardier global 6000 REG- N60XC  4.jpg
Size:	700.4 KB
ID:	1041346Click image for larger version

Name:	private owner dassault falcon 50 REG- VQ-BZE.jpg
Size:	576.6 KB
ID:	1041347 thank you

Comment

hello guys can i get these photos prescreened please [ATTACH=CONFIG]26932[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]26933[/ATTACH] thank you
          1. ok
          2. borderline horizon (CCW)

Comment

hello can i get this photo prescreened please Click image for larger version

Name:	private owner dassault falcon 8X REG- N744C.jpg
Size:	646.1 KB
ID:	1041364 thank you

Comment

hello can i get this photo prescreened please [ATTACH=CONFIG]26953[/ATTACH] thank you
              Borderline contrast, but ok for me.

Comment

hello guys i have this photo Click image for larger version

Name:	volga dnepr airlines antonov AN-124-100 Ruslan REG- RA-82042.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	626.4 KB
ID:	1041415 and can i get it prescreened. i know it's backlit so i just want it for my personal use. thank you

Comment

hello guys i have this photo [ATTACH=CONFIG]27011[/ATTACH] and can i get it prescreened. i know it's backlit so i just want it for my personal use. thank you
                  As a request, that doesn't make any sense. You'd like prescreening for an image that won't be submitted? Not sure I follow.

Comment

id like to know if i can make this photo any better for my personal use. the reason im not going to submit this photo is cause it's backlit and i know that will cause a rejection

Comment

id like to know if i can make this photo any better for my personal use. the reason im not going to submit this photo is cause it's backlit and i know that will cause a rejection
                      Well, since 'personal use' is completely subjective to one's own tastes, I don't think there's much I can really tell you.

Comment

ok i would like this photo pre-screened please Click image for larger version

Name:	volga dnepr airlines antonov AN-124-100 Ruslan REG- RA-82042.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	626.4 KB
ID:	1041416 which i will submit in. so if it's ok can you tell me all the things that would cause a rejection in this image. thank you

Comment

ok i would like this photo pre-screened please [ATTACH=CONFIG]27012[/ATTACH] which i will submit in. so if it's ok can you tell me all the things that would cause a rejection in this image. thank you
                          ...it's backlit, as you've already pointed out. It has no chance at being accepted as such. If you choose to submit it after this discussion we've just had, that's your choice, but then I won't be offering you advice any more.

Comment

oh my god all i want to know is if it's soft or something like that but alright thanks for the advise

Comment

oh my god all i want to know is if it's soft or something like that but alright thanks for the advise
                              The main issue is backlight. This alone is a reason for me to:
                              a) deleting the photo and
                              b) not even think about taking a photo.
                              My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

thanks for the reply but that's your opinion i know backlit photos are not accepted here and that's why any photo backlit i do not post on here but i don't mind them being backlit i think they look fine and i was just asking for advice whether it's soft or not leveled because even though im not going to post on here i still want my personal images to look as good as possible. also i agree normally i don't take photos backlit and i will delete them but this is a antonov an-124 it's the first time I've ever seen one and i'm not going to get rid of them cause there backlit. once again thanks for the reply

Comment

Working...
                                X