Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Problem: Previously deleted photo now shown in rejected?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem: Previously deleted photo now shown in rejected?

I'm fairly confident I deleted photo id 7397400 about a week ago from my queue but it has shown up as screened and rejected (and I wouldn't say for invalid reasons...)? I uploaded it from my laptop and after viewing it from my PC didn't look so ready... which is why I deleted it.

It's one of 3 i uploaded together, but it is also one of 2 I'm confident I deleted, only ID 7397388 should be remaining from that group (also rejected but that's fine, I'll look at fixing it later). I'm sorry I don't have the ID of the 3rd photo, it was a winglet shot, it was deleted properly apparently.

I don't really care that much, but it seems to be something that needs to be reported, either the interface on the client side failed or the database didn't properly remove the reference?

photog id 159893
    Last edited by northstardc4m; 2019-07-08, 23:45. Reason: addeed photog id

Originally posted by northstardc4m View Post
    I'm fairly confident I deleted photo id 7397400 about a week ago from my queue but it has shown up as screened and rejected (and I wouldn't say for invalid reasons...)? I uploaded it from my laptop and after viewing it from my PC didn't look so ready... which is why I deleted it.

It's one of 3 i uploaded together, but it is also one of 2 I'm confident I deleted, only ID 7397388 should be remaining from that group (also rejected but that's fine, I'll look at fixing it later). I'm sorry I don't have the ID of the 3rd photo, it was a winglet shot, it was deleted properly apparently.

I don't really care that much, but it seems to be something that needs to be reported, either the interface on the client side failed or the database didn't properly remove the reference?

photog id 159893
    It's possible there is a bug, but this would be the first time I've heard of it. Can you confirm you refreshed your queue after deleting the images and that the deleted images were gone?

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
      It's possible there is a bug, but this would be the first time I've heard of it. Can you confirm you refreshed your queue after deleting the images and that the deleted images were gone?
      It was gone next time I checked the queue which was the next day (on a different computer). I don't recall what happened immediately when I deleted it.

Comment

Originally posted by northstardc4m View Post
        It was gone next time I checked the queue which was the next day (on a different computer). I don't recall what happened immediately when I deleted it.
        Hmmm.. ok, thanks for reporting. We'll see if any other similar instances pop up.

Comment

Working...
        X