jakew04 - general questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

delete rejected photo

hi guys i had a photo rejected and i still have to wait 14 days for it to go away from the appeal option but i don't want to appeal i just want it gone so i can re-edit it and post it again or just post another photo is there anyway of deleting the photo from the rejected list? so i don't have to wait 14 days

Comment

I don't think so, i think you have to wait the 14 days regardless unless i'm wrong but i think you have to wait.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Sheeder View Post
        I don't think so, i think you have to wait the 14 days regardless unless i'm wrong but i think you have to wait.
        well that is kinda annoying but thank you

Comment

Yea its annoying, maybe ask a screener like Dana but I think you have to wait the 14 days.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Sheeder View Post
            Yea its annoying, maybe ask a screener like Dana but I think you have to wait the 14 days.
            ok ill do that soon thanks

Comment

No problem!

Comment

There are a lot of photographers who upload a lot of photos to Jetphotos. So if your photo gets rejected you lose an upload slot, and you don't get it back for two weeks. After two weeks you get that slot back, but until then, there is no way to delete it from the database. I guess it sort of incentivizes people to only upload their best photos so the screeners spend less time screening photos that will get rejected. It's a bit of a bummer, but that's how it works.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Rodeback View Post
                  There are a lot of photographers who upload a lot of photos to Jetphotos. So if your photo gets rejected you lose an upload slot, and you don't get it back for two weeks. After two weeks you get that slot back, but until then, there is no way to delete it from the database. I guess it sort of incentivizes people to only upload their best photos so the screeners spend less time screening photos that will get rejected. It's a bit of a bummer, but that's how it works.
                  ok thanks

Comment

It's also a way to weed out people with poor quality shots trying to start - they fill their 5 slots with rejections, and usually give up

Comment

I would not say weed out, I would say reduce frustration on both sides. It is no fun screening some 20 mobile phone shots up-loaded at 1200 with a file size around 20-50kb and it is also probably no fun to up-load 20 pics just to have them all rejected.

Comment

Originally posted by seahawk View Post
                        I would not say weed out, I would say reduce frustration on both sides. It is no fun screening some 20 mobile phone shots up-loaded at 1200 with a file size around 20-50kb and it is also probably no fun to up-load 20 pics just to have them all rejected.
                        yea i understand, but is there a lot of people who upload via there phone?

Comment

Originally posted by NZDN_spotting View Post
                          It's also a way to weed out people with poor quality shots trying to start - they fill their 5 slots with rejections, and usually give up
                          hmm ok

Comment

Originally posted by jakew04 View Post
                            yea i understand, but is there a lot of people who upload via there phone?
                            Mainly the Instakids generation but yeah we get a huge increase of people sending us phone pics since the Instagram spotting community exploded

Comment

and to go back to the initial question, there's just no technical way to remove a rejection from your account

Regards
                              Alex

Comment

Originally posted by Alex - Spot-This ! View Post
                                Mainly the Instakids generation but yeah we get a huge increase of people sending us phone pics since the Instagram spotting community exploded
                                hmm ok

Comment

Working...
                                X