• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reject reason

Hi,
    This is very disappointing to get rejected this two photos:
    jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7403742
    jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7403743

Can you recheck the photos? I literally don't think these are pretty similar photo with other in DB to get rejected.

Regards
    Shahriar Sonet

Originally posted by Shahriar View Post
    Hi,
    This is very disappointing to get rejected this two photos:
    jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7403742
    jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7403743

Can you recheck the photos? I literally don't think these are pretty similar photo with other in DB to get rejected.

Regards
    A bit disingenuous on your part since the images are not similar to each other but to others already in the DB, and you conveniently failed to provide links to those.

In any case, I've noticed the second image has very obvious manipulation/cloning in the bottom of the frame. Since you have been warned multiple time previously about this, your uploading privileges will now be temporarily suspended. Thanks for bringing the image to our attention.

Comment

I can definitely see the cloning/manipulation, the images are also very blurry and oversharpened. Even if they weren't similar our manipulated they would not make it.

Tim

https://www.flickr.com/photos/154010489@N04/
      https://www.instagram.com/crosswind_...ography/?hl=en

Comment

Originally posted by CrosswindPhoto View Post
        I can definitely see the cloning/manipulation, the images are also very blurry and oversharpened. Even if they weren't similar our manipulated they would not make it.

Tim
        How can a photo be blurry and oversharpened at the same time? If the subject is blurry, then there is no way to get it to the point where it is oversharpened.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Rodeback View Post
          How can a photo be blurry and oversharpened at the same time? If the subject is blurry, then there is no way to get it to the point where it is oversharpened.
          i think he means some parts of the picture is blurry some parts are oversharpened but don't quote me on that

Comment

Blurry means not focused. Different to sharpness.

Comment

If the photographer tries to correct a blurry photo with over aggressive sharpening, the result will be a blurry (out of focus, ...), yet oversharpened (as a result of sharpening settings) photo.
              My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Let this be a good lesson learned, we sent you at least 3 warnings about manipulation and you keep uploading such pics.... Best way to get yourself a ban as you obviously chose to ignore our warnings

Sincerely
                Alex

Comment

Originally posted by jakew04
                  what did he do?

im guessing manipulation to the image?
                  You might want to read the first reply to the original post.

Comment

Just for the record....similar to this one already in the database... https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9196429
                    If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
                      You might want to read the first reply to the original post.
                      yea i read it but just making sure thank you

Comment

Working...
                      X