Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 31 of 31

Thread: Zoolander - Editing advice

  1. #21
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,520

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zoolander View Post
    Unfortunatley the #2 is rejected by - Dirty Scan / CMOS Dust spots and the #3- Over Processed / Bad postprocessing- Too much or too little contrast
    Well, the image you actually submitted is different from the one you asked for advice on, so obviously my advice doesn't stand for an image I haven't seen.

    Quote Originally Posted by zoolander View Post
    Another question please: this photo is not showing on FR24
    No reason it shouldn't show, sometimes it takes a while for the cache to update.

  2. #22
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    17

    Default

    Hi again, can you prescreen this picture? thank you!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6560.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	236.0 KB 
ID:	27383

  3. #23
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,520

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zoolander View Post
    Hi again, can you prescreen this picture? thank you!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6560.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	236.0 KB 
ID:	27383
    A touch soft, but otherwise should be ok.

  4. #24
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dlowwa View Post
    A touch soft, but otherwise should be ok.
    thank you! and this one would be ok?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6646-2.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	250.1 KB 
ID:	27538

  5. #25
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,520

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zoolander View Post
    thank you! and this one would be ok?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6646-2.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	250.1 KB 
ID:	27538
    Would be ok for me.

  6. #26
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    17

    Default

    hi! here again with two new pictures. what do you think? thank you!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6493.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	247.5 KB 
ID:	27980

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6687 2bic.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	238.5 KB 
ID:	27982

  7. #27
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,520

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zoolander View Post
    hi! here again with two new pictures. what do you think? thank you!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6493.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	247.5 KB 
ID:	27980

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6687 2bic.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	238.5 KB 
ID:	27982
    Would be ok for me.

  8. #28
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dlowwa View Post
    Would be ok for me.
    thank you! and this one? would be ok? thanks

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6745.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	304.9 KB 
ID:	28020

  9. #29
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,520

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zoolander View Post
    thank you! and this one? would be ok? thanks

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6745.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	304.9 KB 
ID:	28020
    Quality looks ok to me.

  10. #30
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dlowwa View Post
    Would be ok for me.
    Thank you ! accepted both!

    What about this new one?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6770.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	313.8 KB 
ID:	28388

  11. #31
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,520

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zoolander View Post
    Thank you ! accepted both!

    What about this new one?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6770.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	313.8 KB 
ID:	28388
    Should also be ok.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •