Rejection/Editing Advice - Marcos Marcel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rejection/Editing Advice - Marcos Marcel

Hi this photo was rejected for the 3rd time, and i really don't know more, what do to correct it!
    Could anyone help me please?
    JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Originally posted by MarcelSpotterSSA View Post
    Hi this photo was rejected for the 3rd time, and i really don't know more, what do to correct it!
    Could anyone help me please?
    https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7364297
    The photo itself is soft (almost blurry in the tail). You can apply more sharpness in the image and see if looks acceptable.

Comment

I don't think there is something more to be done there. The tail boom looks soft/out of focus and it is also very noisy.
      You could try some more editing (sharpening and denoise) but I am afraid that can led to an overprocessed rejection

Good luck
      https://www.jetphotos.com/photographer/29739

Comment

Originally posted by vcruvinel View Post
        The photo itself is soft (almost blurry in the tail). You can apply more sharpness in the image and see if looks acceptable.
        AAH, ok!! Thank you !!

Comment

Originally posted by flying Doc View Post
          I don't think there is something more to be done there. The tail boom looks soft/out of focus and it is also very noisy.
          You could try some more editing (sharpening and denoise) but I am afraid that can led to an overprocessed rejection

Good luck
          ahh, i inderstood!! thanks!

Comment

Can anyone tell me what is wrong to this photo?

Check it out: https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7434891

Comment

There is dark halo around the tail and winglet, easily visible with "check for dust" tool.

Comment

Ooh, thank you! I'll try to correct it! If you have any tip, i would be thankful!

Comment

Ooh, thank you! I'll try to correct it! If you have any tip, i would be thankful!
                  If you use the Shadows/Highlights tool in photoshop then don't, if you use a Nikon camera make sure D-Lighting is off, and make sure clarity settings and such are set to zero in the in-camera picture control options.

Comment

Hey guys, what's up? I'd like to know if some of these photos are acceptable. If not, what I can do to turn it acceptable? it was a rainy day.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Hey guys, what's up? I'd like to know if some of these photos are acceptable. If not, what I can do to turn it acceptable? it was a rainy day.
                      These images have issues with contrast and being similar. The former is not fixable.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

These images have issues with contrast and being similar. The former is not fixable.
                        Thanks

Comment

Hey! Any chance of this photo get accepted? if it does, what kind of category should I tag? I was thinking it could be a Spotting location photo.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Hey! Any chance of this photo get accepted?
                            Very unlikely.

Comment

Hi! What you think about these photos?
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X