Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Incorrect badge - SAAB 340

Hey there,

I was browsing through a few images on the site when I came across this stunning image of a SAAB 340 by another photographer, however, on closer inspection I noticed what looks to be a badge on the image for 'Air Force one' which I imagine was incorrectly placed.

This is the first prototype of the Saab 340 with the former registration SE-ISF, mounted on poles near the motorway E4 in Linköping. On the other side this aircraft wears. . Saab 340A. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Apologise to the photographer incase the badge was intentional, it honestly is a lovely shot!

Kindest Regards,
    Jordan W

Originally posted by Jordan Williams View Post
    Hey there,

I was browsing through a few images on the site when I came across this stunning image of a SAAB 340 by another photographer, however, on closer inspection I noticed what looks to be a badge on the image for 'Air Force one' which I imagine was incorrectly placed.

This is the first prototype of the Saab 340 with the former registration SE-ISF, mounted on poles near the motorway E4 in Linköping. On the other side this aircraft wears. . Saab 340A. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Apologise to the photographer incase the badge was intentional, it honestly is a lovely shot!

Kindest Regards,
    Jordan W
    ?? The badge is the 50 or more special scheme images in the database badge. Air Force One is not mentioned.
    If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Originally posted by brianw999 View Post
      ?? The badge is the 50 or more special scheme images in the database badge. Air Force One is not mentioned.
      This is what I see:

(Sorry I know its a flickr link, for some reason im unable to upload directly to the forum)

Comment

Originally posted by Jordan Williams View Post
        Hey there,

Kindest Regards,
        Jordan W
        Interesting! I see it too. Click image for larger version

Name:	fs.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	3.0 KB
ID:	1041231
        View me on JetPhotos

Comment

Originally posted by meeshboi View Post
          Interesting! I see it too. [ATTACH=CONFIG]26788[/ATTACH]
          Haha good to know i'm not the only one, thought I was seeing things for a period of time there!

Comment

The badge seem to appear on photos with registration on blank, but said badge doesn't count on the profile. pretty odd

Comment

Working...
            X