Rejection Information

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rejection Information

Hey Sticky,,,,,,, I don't want to bad mouth the screeners, they do a great job and make my pics better.
    However, I don't understand how you can get 2 completely different flaws mentioned on the same pic. If
    all the flaws were mentioned you might not even resubmit the photo. Check this night picture.
    JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

1st rejection was too dark, 2nd rejection was subject too far, bad motive. The 2nd rejection sounds like
    the screener thought it was submitted as an aircraft photo not a ramp pic. It's confusing and a waste of time I think.

Thanks Sticky,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Steve
    Attached Files
    Click to view my pictures on Jetphotos.net. Thanks!!

http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=5984

Hi Steve,

As far as I know there must be atleast three planes in the picture to be considered as a ramp-shot, so this might have caused the motive rejection.
    But of course I‘m not a JP-Team-member so an answer from them might be more accurate...

I hope I could help a little,
    Greetings from Europe,
    Yannick

Comment

Originally posted by steve View Post
      Hey Sticky,,,,,,, I don't want to bad mouth the screeners, they do a great job and make my pics better.
      However, I don't understand how you can get 2 completely different flaws mentioned on the same pic. If
      all the flaws were mentioned you might not even resubmit the photo. Check this night picture.
      JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

1st rejection was too dark, 2nd rejection was subject too far, bad motive. The 2nd rejection sounds like
      the screener thought it was submitted as an aircraft photo not a ramp pic. It's confusing and a waste of time I think.

Thanks Sticky,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Steve
      I can shed a little light. The first rejection should not have been for underexposed alone, but it was screened but less experienced crew, who weren't able to realize that. On second screening, it was screened by two senior crew members, who realized that the aircraft is too far, yet the overall composition does not work as a ramp shot either. So you can see the error was in the first screening, when motive/too far should have been included with the rejection. Hope that helps clear things up a bit.

Comment

Thanks dlow & YanS, I guess I'm too old for perfect pictures and submission details. Steve
        Click to view my pictures on Jetphotos.net. Thanks!!

http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=5984

Comment

Working...
        X