Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Editing / Prescreen Advice - VinceYHU

Hi All:

Looking to try uploading some of my shots and wanted to get some feedback from you all.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Air Belgium A340-300 (OO-ABD).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	401.7 KB
ID:	1046391

Shot late afternoon so was a warmer temp. I'm not sure anymore as to how to center vertically - full plane from tail to gear or using main body with windows, etc. Any and all feedback greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Vince

Originally posted by vinceYHU View Post
    Hi All:

Looking to try uploading some of my shots and wanted to get some feedback from you all.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]27029[/ATTACH]

Shot late afternoon so was a warmer temp. I'm not sure anymore as to how to center vertically - full plane from tail to gear or using main body with windows, etc. Any and all feedback greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Vince
    Centering is a little low (use the fuselage as a guide). Also multiple dust spots that would need to be removed.

Comment

Thanks! I'll update and repost with your suggestions!

Comment

Here's re-edit image: think I got the dust (need a sensor clean) and centered as per your comments/suggestions!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Air Belgium A340-300 (OO-ABD).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	386.8 KB
ID:	1041458

Thanks again for any feedback!

VInce

Comment

Originally posted by vinceYHU View Post
          Here's re-edit image: think I got the dust (need a sensor clean) and centered as per your comments/suggestions!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]27061[/ATTACH]

Thanks again for any feedback!

VInce
          A touch dark, but otherwise should be ok.

Comment

It's funny, in LR it looks ok but after touching up in PS, it looks like it loses something... not sure why. Need to check my save as settings I guess.

Thanks for help!

Vince

Comment

I would also increase the brightness a little perhas by increasing the whites (so as not to induce brightness burn-out too quickly) - I have found I get underexposed rejection if image not bright enough.

Comment

Working...
              X