Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 32

Thread: (Jiwezhou) - prescreening request

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    15

    Default (Jiwezhou) - prescreening request

    Dear all:

    I have submited serval photos, but they are rejected, so I am looking for a pre-screen and some editing advices.

    Here are some pre-edited photos.

    Thank you

    Jiwezhou

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0338_2.jpg 
Views:	160 
Size:	366.5 KB 
ID:	27094
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0447_2.jpg 
Views:	121 
Size:	354.8 KB 
ID:	27095
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1017_2.jpg 
Views:	144 
Size:	343.7 KB 
ID:	27096

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8928_2.jpg 
Views:	120 
Size:	655.3 KB 
ID:	27097
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9283_2.jpg 
Views:	152 
Size:	612.8 KB 
ID:	27098

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    89

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jiwezhou View Post
    Dear all:

    I have submited serval photos, but they are rejected, so I am looking for a pre-screen and some editing advices.

    Here are some pre-edited photos.

    Thank you

    Jiwezhou

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0338_2.jpg 
Views:	160 
Size:	366.5 KB 
ID:	27094
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0447_2.jpg 
Views:	121 
Size:	354.8 KB 
ID:	27095
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1017_2.jpg 
Views:	144 
Size:	343.7 KB 
ID:	27096

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8928_2.jpg 
Views:	120 
Size:	655.3 KB 
ID:	27097
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9283_2.jpg 
Views:	152 
Size:	612.8 KB 
ID:	27098
    I'm not an expert, so dont take my word, but I have learned some stuff from pre-screening.

    1. Looks a little oversaturated
    2. Not sure, maybe contrast??
    3. Looks like contrast. I was told once dont shoot a plane if the background is the same color (in this case, the gray plane, especially the front, matches the gray sky)
    4. I have no idea
    5. Looks "almost backlit/backlit", toplit shots come out like that sometimes.

    Hope that helps, just wait and see if Dana/dlowwa or another screener replies. They can give you better advice.

  3. #3
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,854

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jiwezhou View Post
    Dear all:

    I have submited serval photos, but they are rejected, so I am looking for a pre-screen and some editing advices.

    Here are some pre-edited photos.

    Thank you

    Jiwezhou

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0338_2.jpg 
Views:	160 
Size:	366.5 KB 
ID:	27094
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0447_2.jpg 
Views:	121 
Size:	354.8 KB 
ID:	27095
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1017_2.jpg 
Views:	144 
Size:	343.7 KB 
ID:	27096

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8928_2.jpg 
Views:	120 
Size:	655.3 KB 
ID:	27097
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9283_2.jpg 
Views:	152 
Size:	612.8 KB 
ID:	27098
    1. borderline soft/overprocessed
    2-3 overprocessed (poor vignetting removal)
    4. color (yellow cast)
    5. overexposed, horizon (CW)

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    15

    Default

    Two of them have been re-edited, I am looking for a further pre-screen, thanks very much.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8928_4.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	610.6 KB 
ID:	27140Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9283_3.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	573.9 KB 
ID:	27141Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8976_1.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	554.8 KB 
ID:	27142

  5. #5
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,854

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jiwezhou View Post
    Two of them have been re-edited, I am looking for a further pre-screen, thanks very much.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8928_4.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	610.6 KB 
ID:	27140Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9283_3.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	573.9 KB 
ID:	27141Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8976_1.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	554.8 KB 
ID:	27142
    Color & exposure should be ok on the first and second, respectively, though all three (especially the third) look nearly backlit. First two would be ok for me, but can't guarantee the same for other screeners. Third's horizon also looks off (CW), besides the backlighting.

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    15

    Default

    I am looking for a pre-sreen and some editing advices.

    The fifth picture is a little backlit, but I found that some pictures with the same scene are accepted.

    Thanks.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2275_1.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	235.6 KB 
ID:	27430
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2044_1.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	247.3 KB 
ID:	27431
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0338_1.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	287.2 KB 
ID:	27432
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0476_1.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	537.9 KB 
ID:	27433
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9168.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	504.4 KB 
ID:	27434

  7. #7
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,854

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jiwezhou View Post
    I am looking for a pre-sreen and some editing advices.

    The fifth picture is a little backlit, but I found that some pictures with the same scene are accepted.

    Thanks.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2275_1.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	235.6 KB 
ID:	27430
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2044_1.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	247.3 KB 
ID:	27431
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0338_1.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	287.2 KB 
ID:	27432
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0476_1.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	537.9 KB 
ID:	27433
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9168.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	504.4 KB 
ID:	27434
    1. borderline compression/vignetting
    2. contrast
    3. borderline overprocessed (editing halos)
    4. overprocessed, soft
    5. horizon, overprocessed

  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    15

    Default

    Photos are easily overprocessed when correcting the contrast, so I have edited some photos with more buildings, can they be accepted? Thanks for your time!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2877_1.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	869.7 KB 
ID:	27494Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2886_1.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	847.3 KB 
ID:	27495Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2895.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	995.9 KB 
ID:	27496Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5128.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	789.7 KB 
ID:	27497Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8423.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	478.1 KB 
ID:	27498

  9. #9
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,854

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jiwezhou View Post
    Photos are easily overprocessed when correcting the contrast, so I have edited some photos with more buildings, can they be accepted? Thanks for your time!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2877_1.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	869.7 KB 
ID:	27494Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2886_1.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	847.3 KB 
ID:	27495Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2895.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	995.9 KB 
ID:	27496Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5128.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	789.7 KB 
ID:	27497Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8423.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	478.1 KB 
ID:	27498
    Last image has issues with contrast and horizon; the others would be ok for me.

  10. #10
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    15

    Default

    Hi, I would like to ask for any feedback on these photos, thanks very much.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2987-2.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	732.5 KB 
ID:	27907Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2980-2.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	863.9 KB 
ID:	27908Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2981-2.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	855.8 KB 
ID:	27909Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9523-2.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	555.8 KB 
ID:	27910Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0578.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	808.6 KB 
ID:	27911

  11. #11
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,854

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jiwezhou View Post
    Hi, I would like to ask for any feedback on these photos, thanks very much.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2987-2.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	732.5 KB 
ID:	27907Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2980-2.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	863.9 KB 
ID:	27908Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2981-2.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	855.8 KB 
ID:	27909Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9523-2.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	555.8 KB 
ID:	27910Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0578.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	808.6 KB 
ID:	27911
    Slight softness on most of them, otherwise no big issues.

  12. #12
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    15

    Default

    Hi, I would like to ask for any feedback on these photos, thanks very much.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1881-1.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	259.8 KB 
ID:	28058Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2040-1.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	279.3 KB 
ID:	28059Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2168-1.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	447.7 KB 
ID:	28060Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2275-1.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	242.6 KB 
ID:	28061Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1906-1.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	371.4 KB 
ID:	28062

  13. #13
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,854

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jiwezhou View Post
    Hi, I would like to ask for any feedback on these photos, thanks very much.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1881-1.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	259.8 KB 
ID:	28058Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2040-1.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	279.3 KB 
ID:	28059Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2168-1.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	447.7 KB 
ID:	28060Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2275-1.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	242.6 KB 
ID:	28061Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1906-1.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	371.4 KB 
ID:	28062
    Horizon on 1 & 5 need adjusting. Other than that, I see contrast being a potential issue, though they would be ok for me in that regard.

  14. #14
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    15

    Default

    Hi, some photos with speical liveries are edited, I am looking for a pre-screen, thanks very much.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2818-1.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	245.4 KB 
ID:	28131Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3390.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	905.0 KB 
ID:	28132Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3571.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	960.7 KB 
ID:	28133Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3487.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	869.7 KB 
ID:	28134Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2807-2.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	240.5 KB 
ID:	28135

  15. #15
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,854

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jiwezhou View Post
    Hi, some photos with speical liveries are edited, I am looking for a pre-screen, thanks very much.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2818-1.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	245.4 KB 
ID:	28131Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3390.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	905.0 KB 
ID:	28132Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3571.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	960.7 KB 
ID:	28133Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3487.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	869.7 KB 
ID:	28134Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2807-2.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	240.5 KB 
ID:	28135
    1 & 5 borderline contrast
    2-4 soft, borderline color (yellow)

  16. #16
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    15

    Default

    Hi, are these photos acceptable? Thank you!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4076-1.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	288.1 KB 
ID:	28481Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4314-1.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	240.6 KB 
ID:	28482Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4462-1.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	281.1 KB 
ID:	28483

  17. #17
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,854

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jiwezhou View Post
    Hi, are these photos acceptable? Thank you!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4076-1.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	288.1 KB 
ID:	28481Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4314-1.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	240.6 KB 
ID:	28482Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4462-1.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	281.1 KB 
ID:	28483
    These three would be ok for me.

  18. #18
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    15

    Default

    Hi, I would like to ask for any feedback on these photos, thank you.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1019-2.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	395.8 KB 
ID:	28556Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3571.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	981.9 KB 
ID:	28557Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4789-2.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	877.0 KB 
ID:	28558Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3390.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	904.2 KB 
ID:	28559

  19. #19
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,854

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jiwezhou View Post
    Hi, I would like to ask for any feedback on these photos, thank you.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1019-2.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	395.8 KB 
ID:	28556Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3571.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	981.9 KB 
ID:	28557Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4789-2.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	877.0 KB 
ID:	28558Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3390.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	904.2 KB 
ID:	28559
    1. contrast, overprocessed, borderline compression
    2. ok
    3. borderline contrast/heat haze
    4. borderline contrast

  20. #20
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    15

    Default

    Hi, I would like to ask for any feedback on these photos, thank you.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4584-2.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	228.5 KB 
ID:	28623Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8461-2.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	469.9 KB 
ID:	28624Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1852-2.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	510.7 KB 
ID:	28625Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9159-2.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	693.8 KB 
ID:	28626Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8680-2.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	529.4 KB 
ID:	28627

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •