Invalid hot?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Invalid hot?

I submitted this photo last night of a brand new Kalitta 777, a few days after being painted, and marked it as a hot photo after reading the upload guidelines, stating that if it's a new livery/paint job it can be marked as a hot photo.. And it got rejected for invalid hot.
    JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Did I miss something?

Thank you!

Andrew
    Andrew - CVG Spotter
    Canon T4i - 75-300mm

You missed being first from the looks of it:

N772CK. Boeing 777-F1H. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

from guidelines, 2.5:

Hot photos for which the 48 hour guideline does not apply

In order to improve the cooperation with FlightRadar24 and have the most up to date photo available for the FlightRadar24 site the following will be accepted as hot for the first photo accepted only.

1. A new delivery of an aircraft type that already exists in the fleet.
    2. An existing aircraft in the fleet that is repainted in a new colour scheme.
    3. Any change to the colour scheme (for example: removal of a special scheme, new stickers) or to the aircraft itself (Winglets, Sharklets) - Note that this is only valid for active aircraft
    4. Photo of an airliner with a registration not in the database or re-use of a registration for a new airframe

Comment

A quote from Upload Guidelines:

"The following will be accepted as hot for 48 hours after the first photo got accepted."

There's a photo of this aircraft in this colour scheme accepted on 01.08. So... you were a bit late

Comment

Ohh OK, thanks for letting me know! I guess I missed the 48 hour part in the guidelines.. Lesson learned, I guess, but that's what I love about Jetphotos, I'm always learning new things in photography, editing and uploading!

Thanks,
        Andrew
        Andrew - CVG Spotter
        Canon T4i - 75-300mm

Comment

Working...
        X