jakew04 - general questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jakew04 View Post
    hey guys i just added a Bahrain - royal flight 767 into the waiting list and was just making sure i have the correct info it's classed as military/government and i put business jet in the specific category, is that correct?
    Not Military and yes, bizjet.
    “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

Erwin

Comment

what am i supposed to put it as then? there's manufacturer, other, general aviation and airline

Comment

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Auto fill gives you all correct info.
        “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

Erwin

Comment

Yea they put it as military/government so should i keep it then?

Comment

Yea they put it as military/government so should i keep it then?
            Genre is not autofilled. Erwin has already told you whether it was military or not:

Originally posted by ErwinS View Post
            Not Military

Comment

I won't lie im confused i don't know what to put it as then, airline?

Comment

I won't lie im confused i don't know what to put it as then, airline?
                Not sure what airline has to do with your initial question, but in regards to genre, you have only two options: Civilian or Military. As clearly stated above, it is not Military.

Comment

ok thank you

Comment

badges

hi guys, i was looking at the different badges there are and saw there is a badge for going to 250 different locations. i thought that was a crazy amount and was wondering if anyone even owns that badge?

Comment

It is a crazy amount. It is owned by people. Mostly just by people who travel a lot, have a lot of time on their hands, a good camera, a lot of experience shooting and editing cloudy day photography, and have been around for a long time.

Comment

If you go to GA airfields for spotting, that number can go up pretty fast...
                        But yeah, 250 is a lot !

Comment

Originally posted by Alex - Spot-This ! View Post
                          If you go to GA airfields for spotting
                          Along with the GA fields, there's off-airport museums, gatekeepers, roundabout and backyard decorations, temporary landing surfaces (land, water, snow), aircraft carriers in harbours, ... you name it.

Question for the admins: I wonder if the "off-airport" spotting at various locations count as 1 or if each and every "off-airport" location adds a count to the number?

Comment

Question for the admins: I wonder if the "off-airport" spotting at various locations count as 1 or if each and every "off-airport" location adds a count to the number?
                            Each different location counts towards the number i.e. it does not have to be an airport for it to count towards the badge.

Hope that makes sense.

Comment

jakew04 - general questions

hey guys, i just uploaded a picture and forgot to add a watermark. i remembered 10 minutes later but that got me wondering what would happen if you forgot to add the watermark? would they add it for you or would the photo get rejected

im just curious. thanks in advance

Comment

suggest to move this away from the offtopic corner. The watermark can be added with the button underneath each image once accepted.
                                NO watermark can't seriously be a rejection reason, what would you expect?
                                Please remember everone that it can be adjusted in size, opacity, color and position which would make it artistically more appealing (given photography is an art)

Comment

Working...
                                X