jakew04 - general questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

private or not?

hey guys i took a photo of registration- N3333U and only found one other photo on here and it said private but it has ruiying yacht on the tail if any of you guys know for sure if this is private or not can you tell me i'm about to post it and i don't want to get a rejection for bad info

thanks in advance

Comment

Go with the autofill data as it says private

Comment

Hello

I’m not a screener, but if I were you I wouldn’t change the autofill data which says “Private” unless you have info about the owner.

Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by jakew04 View Post
          hey guys i took a photo of registration- N3333U and only found one other photo on here and it said private but it has ruiying yacht on the tail if any of you guys know for sure if this is private or not can you tell me i'm about to post it and i don't want to get a rejection for bad info

thanks in advance
          Private indeed
          “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

Erwin

Comment

is it ok thanks just wanted to double check

Comment

appeal queue

hey guys

i got a photo just now rejected for to little contrast and i appealed it, it's my first tine appealing a photo and i'm not sure how long i have to wait, does it go to the back of the queue again or is there a appeal queue

thanks in advance

Comment

To the best of my knowledge, appeals are handled by senior screeners and you will have to wait for one to start doing his volunteer time to process the appeal.

Comment

Appeals may be screened immediately, or take a day or two, depending on who is available, and how many others there are in the queue. I'd say typically they are screened in under 6 hours.

Comment

no reg= hot photo?

hello guys

i took a photo of registration 14+04 it's a german air force global express aircraft and can't find a photo of it. so if it's a new registration can i class it as a hot photo?

thanks in advance

Comment

hello guys

i took a photo of registration 14+04 it's a german air force global express aircraft and can't find a photo of it. so if it's a new registration can i class it as a hot photo?

thanks in advance
                      JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

71 images of it already in the DB. Not hot.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
                        https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/keyword/14-04

71 images of it already in the DB. Not hot.
                        god damn i feel like an idiot right now but how did you find it i typed in 14+04 and thank you

Comment

god damn i feel like an idiot right now but how did you find it i typed in 14+04 and thank you
                          I'd recommend that you type 14-04 and not 14+04 when searching for that type of registration.

Thanks,
                          Andrew
                          Andrew - CVG Spotter
                          Canon T4i - 75-300mm

Comment

hot photo or not?

hi guys i have a photo of registration N3333U and the db has only one photo off it, can i class it as hot photo ( i have read the guidelines ) but i might as well post here and maybe save myself 10 days of waiting

thanks in advance

Comment

hi guys ......... ( i have read the guidelines ) ..............
                              So if you have read the guideline you must have realized the answer is clearly no, not hot

Regards
                              Alex

Comment

Originally posted by Alex - Spot-This ! View Post
                                So if you have read the guideline you must have realized the answer is clearly no, not hot

Regards
                                Alex
                                Yes I read them again and clarified it myself thanks for the message

Comment

Working...
                                X