Thread: EDDM Munich airport - no check for similar pictures

Default EDDM Munich airport - no check for similar pictures

Hey guys,

since a few months there is question popping up whenever I upload pics at EDDM Munich airport. The pop-up asks if I mean the old or the new (well new, opened in 1992) airport with the same airport code EDDM.

Since then, there is no more check if I already have a picture of a certain reg at Munich causing similar rejections. So I have to manually check every single reg I upload if I already have a similar picture in the database.

Can this please get corrected?

Thank you for checking.
    Oliver

Oliver,
    It you upload a picture of an aircraft which you already have a accepted photo of at the airport you should be able to see a box that says:
    Note: You have 1 photo of the same registration/airport combination in the database

This box will pop up just above autofill.
    Best regards

Peter Lund

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Lund View Post
    Oliver,
    It you upload a picture of an aircraft which you already have a accepted photo of at the airport you should be able to see a box that says:
    Note: You have 1 photo of the same registration/airport combination in the database

This box will pop up just above autofill.
    I know this box. It does NOT appear when you upload at EDDM - because of the extra popup.

I can confirm Olivers issue. I tested with some registration I uploaded myself from Munich from different dates and never got a warning. While recently uploading pictures from other airports I got the warning. I think Oliver is right that it has to do with the "old" and "new" airport.