Pre-Screening Request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre-Screening Request

Hello, dear JP screeners, are these photos acceptable? Click image for larger version

Name:	Webp.net-resizeimage (5).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	1.01 MB
ID:	1046418 Click image for larger version

Name:	Webp.net-resizeimage.jpg
Size:	721.3 KB
ID:	1046419Click image for larger version

Name:	Webp.net-resizeimage (2).jpg
Size:	1.19 MB
ID:	1046420Click image for larger version

Name:	Webp.net-resizeimage (3).jpg
Size:	1.11 MB
ID:	1046421Click image for larger version

Name:	Webp.net-resizeimage (4).jpg
Size:	1.11 MB
ID:	1046422

Originally posted by John Leivaditis View Post
    Hello, dear JP screeners, are these photos acceptable? [ATTACH=CONFIG]27617[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]27618[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]27619[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]27620[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]27621[/ATTACH]
    Hi,

1. centering (too low), horizon, borderline dark
    2. overprocessed (editing halos)
    3-4 soft, centering
    5. ok

Comment

Thanks a lot! Are the images ok now? Click image for larger version

Size:	1.22 MB
ID:	1041942Click image for larger version

Name:	Webp.net-resizeimage (1).jpg
Size:	677.5 KB
ID:	1041940Click image for larger version

Size:	1.13 MB
ID:	1041941Click image for larger version

Size:	1.01 MB
ID:	1041938
      Attached Files

Comment

Thanks a lot! Are the images ok now? [ATTACH=CONFIG]27631[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]27629[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]27630[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]27627[/ATTACH]
        1. soft, centering
        2. overprocessed
        3. soft, centering, borderline contrast
        4. centering, horizon, borderline soft

Comment

Restored the post for you.

Comment

Thanks a lot!

Comment

Hello dear JP screeners, I would appreciate pre-screening (this is my firts time uploading military pics and I'm not very sure about the edit). Moreover, the picture of the Eurofighter is the first I believe with the full RAF paint (the other one is in with the brown factory scheme, reg. is ZK435 if you can check), do you think it desevres priority screening? Also is the angle of the helicopter acceptable (it's a new registration BTW). Finaly, should i create a new thread or continue posting here? Thanks in advance! Click image for larger version

Name:	Webp.net-resizeimage (5).jpg
Size:	1.04 MB
ID:	1042253Click image for larger version

Name:	Webp.net-resizeimage (6).jpg
Size:	489.4 KB
ID:	1042254Click image for larger version

Name:	Webp.net-resizeimage (7).jpg
Size:	1.97 MB
ID:	1042255Click image for larger version

Name:	Webp.net-resizeimage (8).jpg
Size:	1.22 MB
ID:	1042256Click image for larger version

Name:	Webp.net-resizeimage (9).jpg
Size:	1.23 MB
ID:	1042257

Comment

Hello dear JP screeners, I would appreciate pre-screening (this is my firts time uploading military pics and I'm not very sure about the edit). Moreover, the picture of the Eurofighter is the first I believe with the full RAF paint (the other one is in with the brown factory scheme, reg. is ZK435 if you can check), do you think it desevres priority screening? Also is the angle of the helicopter acceptable (it's a new registration BTW). Finaly, should i create a new thread or continue posting here? Thanks in advance! [ATTACH=CONFIG]28015[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]28016[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]28017[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]28018[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]28019[/ATTACH]
                1. ok. yes hot if new paint.
                2. not upload size
                3. cropping/ratio, overprocessed
                4-5 borderline overexposed/contrast

3:2 - 16:9 is the maximum allowed range for photo ratios. Images that are larger than 1920pix will not be prescreened, and even then you need to be pre-approved to upload at 1920pix, so unless you have been, better to start with image sizes you can actually submit, like 1280.

Comment

Hello and thenks for you help! I re-edited the images and made some improvements, are they ok now? Also, this is my first time uploading military, the only difference from civil aviation when uploading should be the selection of the genre box? Thanks in advance!
                  Click image for larger version

Size:	574.9 KB
ID:	1042259Click image for larger version

Size:	822.5 KB
ID:	1042260Click image for larger version

Name:	Webp.net-resizeimage (1).jpg
Size:	1.25 MB
ID:	1042261Click image for larger version

Size:	1.24 MB
ID:	1042262

Comment

Hello and thenks for you help! I re-edited the images and made some improvements, are they ok now? Also, this is my first time uploading military, the only difference from civil aviation when uploading should be the selection of the genre box? Thanks in advance!
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]28021[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]28022[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]28023[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]28024[/ATTACH]
                    Might be a little bit clearer knowing I got 2-3 mixed up above.

1. see here:
                    Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
                    3:2 - 16:9 is the maximum allowed range for photo ratios.
                    Also still overprocessed, and not upload size. 1024 is the minimum.

2. borderline heat haze
                    3-4 better, still borderline. would be (just) ok for me.

Military aircraft just need to have the correct genre selected.

Comment

Hello dear JP screeners! I'm trying to fill up my queue, are these photos acceptable? Thanks a lot for your help!

Name:	phcdh.jpg
Size:	1.08 MB
ID:	1042285 Click image for larger version

Name:	sxdvp.jpg
Size:	1.02 MB
ID:	1042284Click image for larger version

Name:	sxmpk.jpg
Size:	855.2 KB
ID:	1042286Click image for larger version

Name:	dkdbw.jpg
Size:	973.8 KB
ID:	1042287Click image for larger version

Name:	fhepe.jpg
Size:	584.5 KB
ID:	1042288

Comment

Hello dear JP screeners! I'm trying to fill up my queue, are these photos acceptable? Thanks a lot for your help!
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]28053[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]28052[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]28054[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]28055[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]28056[/ATTACH]
                        Hi, when you get a chance please read here, especially #3:

Have a question about Photo Editing software (Photoshop, Paint Shop Pro, etc.), improving your photos, etc.? Our crew of Photo Screeners is here to help you out!

Will answer this time but just know for the future, too many requests in too short a time period may just be ignored.

Quality looks ok on all, though 1 & 3 might need a touch of CW rotation, and 4 a bit better centering.

Comment

Thanks for your reply and sorry for ''spamming''. I read the link, it won't happen again! I re-edited the pics, are they fine now? Thanks again and sorry.

Name:	phcdh.jpg
Size:	1.08 MB
ID:	1042296Click image for larger version

Name:	sxmpk.jpg
Size:	855.1 KB
ID:	1042297Click image for larger version

Name:	dkdbw.jpg
Size:	965.7 KB
ID:	1042298

Comment

Thanks for your reply and sorry for ''spamming''. I read the link, it won't happen again! I re-edited the pics, are they fine now? Thanks again and sorry.
                            [ATTACH=CONFIG]28064[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]28065[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]28066[/ATTACH]
                            As I see it, it DID happen again. You will most likely not get an answer right now.
                            My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Originally posted by LX-A343 View Post
                              As I see it, it DID happen again. You will most likely not get an answer right now.
                              I thought that the same pictures (when asking for the check of the re-edit) didn't count. Its says maximum 5 per 24 hrs (which i did not violate to beggin with) and those are the same images, just their updated version. I'm a new user and I'm not completely familiar with the forum...sorry for the misunderstanding

Comment

Working...
                              X