No announcement yet.

Pre-Screening Request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ahhh ...sorry i forgot again....I sent the corrected versions if you don't mind giving them a look. Also, would the 2nd require the Crago (it serves as a cargo plane now) or small prop category? Click image for larger version

Name:	Webp.net-resizeimage (13).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	784.6 KB
ID:	1042614Click image for larger version

Name:	Webp.net-resizeimage (11).jpg
Size:	562.5 KB
ID:	1042613

Comment

Originally posted by John Leivaditis View Post
      ahhh ...sorry i forgot again....I sent the corrected versions if you don't mind giving them a look. Also, would the 2nd require the Crago (it serves as a cargo plane now) or small prop category? [ATTACH=CONFIG]28463[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]28462[/ATTACH]
      First ok, second dirty & borderline overexposed. I personally don't mind the tight crops, but I know some guys who might reject for clipping the static vanes on the end of the stabilizers.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
        First ok, second dirty & borderline overexposed. I personally don't mind the tight crops, but I know some guys who might reject for clipping the static vanes on the end of the stabilizers.
        OK, I'll give it an other crop! Also should I mark any Aircraft Specific categories for the first one? I think i see them in a different order, can you confirm that the blue plane is the first on the previous reply?

Comment

OK, I'll give it an other crop! Also should I mark any Aircraft Specific categories for the first one? I think i see them in a different order, can you confirm that the blue plane is the first on the previous reply?
          Yes Cargo, No Small Prop.

Comment

Yes Cargo, No Small Prop.
            OK, thanks a lot for your help!

Comment

Hello dear JP screeners, would this picture get accepted? Click image for larger version

Name:	Webp.net-resizeimage (15).jpg
Size:	1.03 MB
ID:	1042690

Comment

Hello dear JP screeners, would this picture get accepted? [ATTACH=CONFIG]28549[/ATTACH]
                Horizon might need a bit of CW rotation.

Comment

Horizon might need a bit of CW rotation.
                  Is it better now?(I rotated it 0.10 units,in Lightroom) Thanks Click image for larger version

Name:	Webp.net-resizeimage (16).jpg
ID:	1042701

Comment

Is it better now?(I rotated it 0.10 units,in Lightroom) Thanks [ATTACH=CONFIG]28560[/ATTACH]
                    Can't see much difference; looks like you've actually rotated it a little CCW, if anything.

Comment

Can't see much difference; looks like you've actually rotated it a little CCW, if anything.
                      I think I made some improvements,can you check it? Click image for larger version

Name:	Webp.net-resizeimage (17).jpg
ID:	1042706

Comment

I think I made some improvements,can you check it? [ATTACH=CONFIG]28565[/ATTACH]
                        Still borderline for horizon. If you do another edit, I'd bring down the exposure a bit too.

Comment

I re-tilted the image and brought the exposure a bit down as well Click image for larger version

Name:	Webp.net-resizeimage (19).jpg
Size:	1.04 MB
ID:	1042727

Comment

I re-tilted the image and brought the exposure a bit down as well [ATTACH=CONFIG]28590[/ATTACH]
                            CW = clockwise
                            CCW = counter-clockwise

You keep rotating it in the wrong direction. Look at the verticals, they're all leaning left.

Comment

CW = clockwise
                              CCW = counter-clockwise

You keep rotating it in the wrong direction. Look at the verticals, they're all leaning left.
                              I tried to rotate it again (I'm using the buildings and lightpoles to level the horizon, I would appreciate some tips)Click image for larger version

Name:	Webp.net-resizeimage (20).jpg
Size:	1.04 MB
ID:	1042728

Comment

I tried to rotate it again (I'm using the buildings and lightpoles to level the horizon, I would appreciate some tips)[ATTACH=CONFIG]28591[/ATTACH]
                                Click image for larger version

Name:	Webp.net-resizeimage (20).jpg
Size:	805.2 KB
ID:	1042737

Comment

Working...
                                X