Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KDTW Spotting Help

Hello all,

I am scheduled to fly from Savannah to Detroit and back the same day in early November for college visits. I calculated that I would have a couple hours to kill after my tours are completed. As a result, I would like some local spotter input to find some good locations. Thank you all in advance.

Regards,
    Dohwan Kim

Originally posted by Dohwan Kim View Post
    Hello all,

I am scheduled to fly from Savannah to Detroit and back the same day in early November for college visits. I calculated that I would have a couple hours to kill after my tours are completed. As a result, I would like some local spotter input to find some good locations. Thank you all in advance.

Regards,
    Dohwan Kim
    Hello,
    I'm not from around Detroit, but after doing some research found these websites which may help:
    Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport (DTW) Click the map to go to Google Maps satellite view of this airport Live Flight Tracking Live Air Traffic Control Audio There are decent opportunities to view and photograph planes at the Detroit airport even without

Hope this helps.

Thanks,
    Andrew
    Andrew - CVG Spotter
    Canon T4i - 75-300mm

Comment

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for the info. I did take a look at some of the websites but just wanted to hear about any recommendable spots.

Comment

Working...
      X