Hot photo question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot photo question

I'm not looking for prescreening here, I have my own thread for that. However, I'm wanting to know if the below photo would be hot
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9871.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	1.21 MB
ID:	1046445

It's already on JP in the same livery, but looking very derelict with no engine or wings. When I took my photo, it was just waiting on some interior work. Is the change in condition major enough for a hot photo? The existing photo looks like it'll never fly again.

See the existing photo here
    jetphotos.com/photo/9153317

Originally posted by NZDN_spotting View Post
    I'm not looking for prescreening here, I have my own thread for that. However, I'm wanting to know if the below photo would be hot
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]28077[/ATTACH]

It's already on JP in the same livery, but looking very derelict with no engine or wings. When I took my photo, it was just waiting on some interior work. Is the change in condition major enough for a hot photo? The existing photo looks like it'll never fly again.

See the existing photo here
    jetphotos.com/photo/9153317
    Technically yes hot, but kind of taking advantage of the system since there is no real pressing need to have the photo updated 7-8 days sooner than it would take by adding it to the regular queue - especially since your photo is already a month old. Just seems like you're trying to find a reason to jump the queue, else why not upload it as hot right after having taken it? You've already waited four weeks, what's another few days?

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
      Technically yes hot, but kind of taking advantage of the system since there is no real pressing need to have the photo updated 7-8 days sooner than it would take by adding it to the regular queue - especially since your photo is already a month old. Just seems like you're trying to find a reason to jump the queue, else why not upload it as hot right after having taken it? You've already waited four weeks, what's another few days?
      I've had it in my own prescreening thread for two weeks, where nobody saw it. I've been flat out with work and getting my PPL since I took the photo. I've had a lot of photos to sort, and each photo to upload takes quite a lot of time. I'm just starting to get a little bit of free time now. You can see from my profile that I've only had short windows where I had the time to upload. If I had the time, I would have had them all uploaded within a week of taking them.

Comment

Even more interesting that my critical post referring to the mods answer has been deleted or did this happen by mistake?

Comment

Working...
        X