Hot photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot photos

Hello a while ago I uploaded a picture of ZK-IGI as hot (Photo 1), I have noticed that there has been a photo uploaded in the same livery (Photo 2) (Bar a small BP sticker on the door), Today I have noticed that someone has waited a week to upload the photo! This feels a little unfair that someone may have cheated the Hot photos system

This isnt a dig at the photographer but just more a qeurie as I have had ones rejected for Small change to the liverys and they have not.
    Photo 1 (My photo)
    ZK-IGI. Airbus Helicopters H145. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Photo 2 (the one is questioning)
    ZK-IGI. Airbus Helicopters H145. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Photo 3 (the person who has waited)

Cheers
    FBO

Originally posted by FlyBoyOne View Post
    Hello a while ago I uploaded a picture of ZK-IGI as hot (Photo 1), I have noticed that there has been a photo uploaded in the same livery (Photo 2) (Bar a small BP sticker on the door), Today I have noticed that someone has waited a week to upload the photo! This feels a little unfair that someone may have cheated the Hot photos system

This isnt a dig at the photographer but just more a qeurie as I have had ones rejected for Small change to the liverys and they have not.
    Photo 1 (My photo)

Photo 2 (the one is questioning)

Photo 3 (the person who has waited)

Cheers
    FBO
    No idea why you think someone is 'cheating' the system. Someone uploaded the image (rightfully) as hot, while the other either chose not to, or did not realize they could have. How is that cheating the system? I think you might not be totally clear on how the hot system works, otherwise you might actually be chastising the person (photo 3) for not taking advantage of the system.

Comment

I am not trying to blame the Photo 2 Photographer for cheating Im more feeling a little bit cheated my self
      I am trying to ask if such a small detail is worth of a hot photo? and if so why have mine all been reject for something the same size or bigger?

Comment

Originally posted by FlyBoyOne View Post
        I am not trying to blame the Photo 2 Photographer for cheating Im more feeling a little bit cheated my self
        I am trying to ask if such a small detail is worth of a hot photo? and if so why have mine all been reject for something the same size or bigger?
        I think you're not uploading for the right reasons if you're feeling cheated by anything, tbh.

In any case, almost any (permanent/intentional) change to the livery or equipment qualifies as hot; only the most miniscule (things difficult to actually see in the photo) of changes wouldn't qualify as hot. If you are unsure, you can always post an example here in the forum.

Comment

Okay that cool I was just abit unsure if that was exceptable.
          Cheers

Comment

Working...
          X