Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Aquib Jashifer - Pre-screening Advice

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    3

    Default Aquib Jashifer - Pre-screening Advice

    Hello there!
    I'm new to Aviation Photography,
    Will this photo get accepted? If not, is it fixable?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0022.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	852.1 KB 
ID:	28350  

  2. #2
    JetPhotos.Net Crew LX-A343's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Zurich Kloten - LSZH
    Posts
    13,566

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aquib Jashifer View Post
    Hello there!
    I'm new to Aviation Photography,
    Will this photo get accepted? If not, is it fixable?
    Please post a edited photo which you intend to upload. This here is far too big.

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LX-A343 View Post
    Please post a edited photo which you intend to upload. This here is far too big.
    I'm sorry about that,
    Here is the resized image..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	srila.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	584.6 KB 
ID:	28352  

  4. #4
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,613

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aquib Jashifer View Post
    I'm sorry about that,
    Here is the resized image..
    This would be rejected for soft, contrast, color, and contrast. It may be fixable with a better edit, but due to the light conditions (overcast, through terminal window looks like) this might be challenging.

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dlowwa View Post
    This would be rejected for soft, contrast, color, and contrast. It may be fixable with a better edit, but due to the light conditions (overcast, through terminal window looks like) this might be challenging.
    Yes, the weather was overcast, and I took the photo through the terminal window. And I had to point the lens perpendicularly to the glass or it gets blurred if I take the pic sideways...
    I guess I will take another picture some other day outside the terminal.

    And, is it too much contrast or too less?
    Thanks,
    Aquib Jashifer

  6. #6
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,613

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aquib Jashifer View Post
    Yes, the weather was overcast, and I took the photo through the terminal window. And I had to point the lens perpendicularly to the glass or it gets blurred if I take the pic sideways...
    I guess I will take another picture some other day outside the terminal.

    And, is it too much contrast or too less?
    Thanks,
    Aquib Jashifer
    Not enough contrast.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •