Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Screeners accepting unacceptable photos.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by phx_airspace View Post
    Haven’t gotten an email
    Haven't apologized either. Still feeling aggrieved?

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
      Haven't apologized either. Still feeling aggrieved?
      What would I be apologizing for? If a photographer can’t take constructive critism, they shouldn’t be doing it.

Comment

What would I be apologizing for? If a photographer can’t take constructive critism, they shouldn’t be doing it.
        right.. well, first off, the whole point of your rant was the non-existent obstruction. Just thought you might want to own up to being completely wrong, but I guess not. The only reason this thread has been left open was to give you the chance to apologize, since we normally don't allow people to link other's images for critique, as it's seen as bad form/rude unless they've asked for it themselves.

With that in mind, I take it then that you'd be ok if I posted a link to your images for people to offer their opinions?

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
          right.. well, first off, the whole point of your rant was the non-existent obstruction. Just thought you might want to own up to being completely wrong, but I guess not. The only reason this thread has been left open was to give you the chance to apologize, since we normally don't allow people to link other's images for critique, as it's seen as bad form/rude unless they've asked for it themselves.

With that in mind, I take it then that you'd be ok if I posted a link to your images for people to offer their opinions?
          Sure!! I’m not the one screening my own photos and determining whether they should get accepted or not, so you’re just asking to criticize your screeners here. But go ahead.

Comment

Sure!! I’m not the one screening my own photos and determining whether they should get accepted or not, so you’re just asking to criticize your screeners here. But go ahead.
            That was a rhetorical question since I have a little more class than to try and humiliate someone in public by posting their images, and in any case I think you've said enough to do that to yourself

Since this thread has run its course, there's no need for any continued discussion of the non-existent obstruction.

Comment

Working...
            X