(chriscamille93mt) - prescreening request / editing advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (chriscamille93mt) - prescreening request / editing advice

Are the photos like this good to get accepted? Might look under exposed due to the fact that it was a rainy day and cloudy or grainy because of rain droplets. Vide attachments for reference.

Equipments Canon 5D mkIV + Canon EF 70-200mm 2.8 IS

Click image for larger version

Name:	LH-A346-DAIHK-060919-IMG_8724.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	2.02 MB
ID:	1046477
    Attached Files

Originally posted by chriscamille93mt View Post
    Are the photos like this good to get accepted? Might look under exposed due to the fact that it was a rainy day and cloudy or grainy because of rain droplets. Vide attachments for reference.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]28856[/ATTACH]
    I cannot say anything about photo quality, as I'm not a photo screener, however, in order to have photos pre-screened and uploaded to Jetphotos, the photos have to be at uploadable sizes... Your photos are way too big.

Have a question about Photo Editing software (Photoshop, Paint Shop Pro, etc.), improving your photos, etc.? Our crew of Photo Screeners is here to help you out!

Thanks,
    Andrew
    Andrew - CVG Spotter
    Canon T4i - 75-300mm

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]28856[/ATTACH]
      It's possible to get photos like that accepted. There are plenty like that in the database, however, it is often hard to get these published.

Comment

If bad weather actually adds something to the picture, which is the case here, then yes, such picture is acceptable

Regards
        Ale

Comment

(chriscamille93mt) - prescreening request / editing advice

Hi Can you please advise whether the photos in the below links need some adjustment? Taken in Rainy conditions at LMML

spottinglog, registration, planespotting, spotting, maltairport, airplane, aircraft, plane, sky, fly, takeoff, airport, lmml, mla, aviationgeek, avgeek, aviation, canon5d, 5dmk4, 70200mm28, canonef, canon, livery, myphoto, myphotography, km, kmamc, airbus320family, air, malta

emirates, ek, uae, ekuae, 777, b777, b77w, 777300er, boeing, spottinglog, registration, planespotting, spotting, maltairport, airplane, aircraft, plane, sky, fly, takeoff, airport, lmml, mla, aviationgeek, avgeek, aviation, canon5d, 5dmk4, 70200mm28, canonef, canon, livery, myphoto, myphotography

airbus, a340, a340600, lhdlh, lh, dlh, flyingbus, spottinglog, registration, planespotting, spotting, maltairport, airplane, aircraft, plane, sky, fly, takeoff, airport, lmml, mla, aviationgeek, avgeek, aviation, canon5d, 5dmk4, 70200mm28, canonef, canon, livery, myphoto, myphotography

Thank You for Your Time

Regards,
          Chris Camille

Comment

Originally posted by Alex - Spot-This ! View Post
            If bad weather actually adds something to the picture, which is the case here, then yes, such picture is acceptable

Regards
            Ale
            Noted and thanks

Comment

Originally posted by AndrewBison View Post
              I cannot say anything about photo quality, as I'm not a photo screener, however, in order to have photos pre-screened and uploaded to Jetphotos, the photos have to be at uploadable sizes... Your photos are way too big.

Have a question about Photo Editing software (Photoshop, Paint Shop Pro, etc.), improving your photos, etc.? Our crew of Photo Screeners is here to help you out!

Thanks,
              Andrew
              Sure I do upload them at 1920*. I just want to avoid the upload and then have to wait 2 weeks to get them removed from the rejected photos.

Comment

Comments?

Name:	A6EPK.jpg
Size:	1.63 MB
ID:	1043002

Comment

Comments?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]28919[/ATTACH]
                  Looks acceptable to me

Comment

Noted

Comment

Name:	prpfd.jpg
Size:	1.23 MB
ID:	1043107 Any comments. Landed after sunset. ISO 3200

Comment

Name:	hbjob.jpg
Size:	1.60 MB
ID:	1043142
                        What do you think about this one? The poles are straight, Ramp slightly angled, hence the doesn't look straight.

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]29038[/ATTACH] Any comments. Landed after sunset. ISO 3200
                          Borderline for contrast and noise.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]29079[/ATTACH]
                          What do you think about this one? The poles are straight, Ramp slightly angled, hence the doesn't look straight.
                          Would be rejected for soft and horizon.

Comment

The only way you'll really know is look at your photos with a critical eye and submit your best for review. Good Luck!! The "Upload Guidelines" at this link, https://forums.jetphotos.com/showthr...ES-New-version, provides specific instructions and for all of us new to the process, photo examples of what will cause a rejection. It looks like you have a good eye for centering the photo but if it's not sized properly, has sensor or lens dust visible on the image, etc. (see guidelines) I wouldn't submit them unless the issues can be easily corrected.

Comment

Working...
                            X