Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clarification on 48 hour rule

Hello

Recently I got a rejected photo when I accidentally misused the 48 hour rule because the it wasn't the first appearance of the aircraft in question.

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Today I saw a second photo of a new Alaska Special livery from SNA, when the first photo was taken in SFO, making it not the first appearance of the plane.

jetphotos.com/photo/9472663

So my question is why was my photo rejected for it being within 48 hours and not first appearance, when this one is the second appearance and got accepted.

(No hate to the photographer here btw. Great shot)

Thanks
    Luca Flores

Originally posted by klax_spotting View Post
    Hello

Recently I got a rejected photo when I accidentally misused the 48 hour rule because the it wasn't the first appearance of the aircraft in question.

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Today I saw a second photo of a new Alaska Special livery from SNA, when the first photo was taken in SFO, making it not the first appearance of the plane.

jetphotos.com/photo/9472663

So my question is why was my photo rejected for it being within 48 hours and not first appearance, when this one is the second appearance and got accepted.

(No hate to the photographer here btw. Great shot)

Thanks
    Luca Flores
    48 hour rule applies to special liveries and first appearances of new liveries. Your image did not qualify as it fit neither of those categories. The first time the new United livery made an appearance, it was hot for 48 hours., but that was six months ago. No reason for your image to be screened as hot.

Comment

Working...
    X