Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rejection for Bad Info

Hi to everyone
    I recently uploaded a photo and it was rejected for bad info "airline" as it follows

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

In few words, the photo was rejected because the airline was "Bluebird" and not "Bluebird0".

The fact is that the wrong airline name has been inserted automatically (auto-fill), so my picture has been rejected not for a fault or mistake of mine but for a system/data problem.
    So my question is, if my photo can be accepted and the airline name to be modified (also for future upoladings by other people)

I wanted to attach the image of the wrong airline name inserted with the auto-fill but it was denied ("You do not have permission to perform this action. Please refresh the page and login before trying again" even though i was just logged in.

You are right that this is a dbase glitch. The airline is corrected now. If you can reupload, and drop tje queue id here. I can prescreen it.
    “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

Erwin

Comment

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

This is the link of the re-uploaded photo, as you requested.

Sorry but i was having some problems with the forum, which denied me to post anything telling me to log in (even if i was logged in), and for making any operation i had to log in many times in a row.

Thanks

Comment

Better

Comment

Accepted. Sorry for the incorrect reject.

Erwin

Comment

Hello everyone! I uploaded a photo of a cockpit view about an hour ago and it was rejected for bad info. For "wrong aircraft and airport" However It was taken at DFW and on an MD83 so I am confused as to how this could be bad info as all the parameters are correct.

Comment

Originally posted by ErwinS View Post
              Accepted. Sorry for the incorrect reject.
              Hello

I had similar situation, I used auto-fill and I didn't notice that airline which is not existing has been inserted. So I have uploaded photo again with correct airline id: 7626412.

BR

Bartosz
              http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=1378

Comment

Originally posted by BartEPBY View Post
                Hello

I had similar situation, I used auto-fill and I didn't notice that airline which is not existing has been inserted. So I have uploaded photo again with correct airline id: 7626412.

BR

Bartosz
                Ok and your shot will be screened normally.

Erwin

Comment

Originally posted by Cleveland.Spotter View Post
                  https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7618621
                  Hello everyone! I uploaded a photo of a cockpit view about an hour ago and it was rejected for bad info. For "wrong aircraft and airport" However It was taken at DFW and on an MD83 so I am confused as to how this could be bad info as all the parameters are correct.
                  This one? https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9474327

Erwin

Comment

Working...
                  X