Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Aerospace and defense industry benefit from blockchain?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Aerospace and defense industry benefit from blockchain?

I recently read an article regarding the benefits of aerospace and defense industry through blockchain technology. Few aerospace companies are using blockchain technology when they are facing security threats. I would like to get more information regarding this. Can you please share your views regarding this?

Very few people really understand the blockchain concept (especially if you take it out of the crypto-currnecy context), and I am not one of them.
    I think that you would be better off asking this question in an IT forum. I assume that the befits of implementing blockchain in the aerospace and defense industry won't be too different from the benefits in the financial industries, the communication industries, the government, etc...

--- Judge what is said by the merits of what is said, not by the credentials of who said it. ---
    --- Defend what you say with arguments, not by imposing your credentials ---

Comment

Originally posted by Gabriel View Post
      Very few people really understand the blockchain concept (especially if you take it out of the crypto-currnecy context), and I am not one of them.
      I think that you would be better off asking this question in an IT forum. I assume that the befits of implementing blockchain in the aerospace and defense industry won't be too different from the benefits in the financial industries, the communication industries, the government, etc...
      Thanks Gabriel for sharing your view. I'll check it out and update it.

Comment

Originally posted by JanetMorgan View Post
        Thanks Gabriel for sharing your view. I'll check it out and update it.
        Gabriel sharing his"view." Say it isn't so.

Comment

I recently read an article regarding the benefits of aerospace and defense industry through blockchain technology. Few aerospace companies are using blockchain technology when they are facing security threats. I would like to get more information regarding this. Can you please share your views regarding this?
          Hi Janet,

I agree with Gabriel that most people (even those in IT) don't understand what blockchain is. I do however, so feel free to PM me if you want more information.

Comment

Originally posted by Schwartz View Post
            Hi Janet,

I agree with Gabriel that most people (even those in IT) don't understand what blockchain is. I do however, so feel free to PM me if you want more information.
            Most people (including those at Boeing) don't know what MCAS is. Perhaps blockchain would provide another fertile level of unnecessary complexity for creating disasters.

I don't understand what threats she is referring to. Is she referring to 'security threats' affecting avionics systems or just threats to a terrestrial enterprise?

Comment

Originally posted by gurmeetkaur99908@gma
              ABC Delhi's No. 1 Mobile Repairing Institute We are provide a full facility for our students like Hostel facility, 100% practical course, ISO Certified institute, Suitable timing and batches for our students, Hardware and software training In advance Mobile Repairing Course In Delhi. we are Also provide a 100% job assistance In Mobile repairing field. So Visit now in ABC Mobile repairing institute In Delhi Take Free Of Cost Demo Classes.

Advance Mobile Repairing Institute In Laxmi Nagar. we are provide live Projects for our students so visit now in ABC Mobile Repairing Institute and Learn Advance Mobile Repairing course In Noida. enroll now in ABC and take Free of cost Demo classes. 100% certification, ISO certified Institute, ABC Delhi's No1 Mobile Repairing Institute located in Laxmi Nagar.
              I'm paying for Evan and Gabriel to attend.

Comment

(stuff)
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBcY3W5WgNU
                Be alert! America needs more lerts.

Eric Law

Comment

Originally posted by Evan View Post
                  Most people (including those at Boeing) don't know what MCAS is. Perhaps blockchain would provide another fertile level of unnecessary complexity for creating disasters.

I don't understand what threats she is referring to. Is she referring to 'security threats' affecting avionics systems or just threats to a terrestrial enterprise?
                  Block chain is a technology that can be used for a multitude of applications. It is no more or less complex than any multitude of technologies being used in computing systems today. Typically, it is used to create a distributed authority for transactions whereas most systems today rely on a centralized authority for that purpose. In the airline industry, I don't really see the need for a decentralized model. But then, I don't have any details.

Comment

Working...
                  X