Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First registration not yet screened

Hello everyone!
    I submitted this first registration photo last night: https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7641442
    and has been in the queue for 19 hours.
    I'm not sure if the screeners missed it, or if I did something wrong.
    I know it's the weekend, and screeners may be busy doing other things, and it that's the case, you can ignore the post.

Thank you!!

Andrew
    Andrew - CVG Spotter
    Canon T4i - 75-300mm

Andrew, I am also new to Jetphotos and after entering my first photo for review I quickly learned it takes time. If you go into your account and click "Manage queued photos" you'll be able to see how many photos are ahead of yours in the queue to be reviewed. I just checked the site's queue status and there are just over 13,500 photos in the queue to be reviewed since Oct. 5 which suggests there are quite a few ahead our yours. So far mine are taking 6-7 days.

Comment

Originally posted by BJayne View Post
      Andrew, I am also new to Jetphotos and after entering my first photo for review I quickly learned it takes time. If you go into your account and click "Manage queued photos" you'll be able to see how many photos are ahead of yours in the queue to be reviewed. I just checked the site's queue status and there are just over 13,500 photos in the queue to be reviewed since Oct. 5 which suggests there are quite a few ahead our yours. So far mine are taking 6-7 days.
      Yes, and you're correct, however first registration photos get priority screening, and can take anywhere from a few seconds to a couple of hours in the queue, and this photo has been in now for over 20 hours.

Thanks,
      Andrew
      Andrew - CVG Spotter
      Canon T4i - 75-300mm

Comment

Hi Andrew,
        Your photo is not in the hot photo queue because we already have a Hawker in the JP database with the same registration. If you want your photo to be screened as hot, you have to delete the one you already uploaded and reupload it with the “Hot Photo? Enter Why” box filled manually.

Comment

Originally posted by AndrewBison View Post
          Hello everyone!
          I submitted this first registration photo last night: https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7641442
          and has been in the queue for 19 hours.
          I'm not sure if the screeners missed it, or if I did something wrong.
          I know it's the weekend, and screeners may be busy doing other things, and it that's the case, you can ignore the post.

Thank you!!

Andrew
          You should now delete from the queue the photo that has already been accepted ...

Comment

Originally posted by ErezS View Post
            You should now delete from the queue the photo that has already been accepted ...
            Thanks everyone for your help!

Unfortunately, I seem to be having the same issue with this photo: https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7653591
            It's been in the queue for nearly 4 days, and it's a first registration photo...

Am I doing something wrong when I'm uploading that's causing this? If so, please let me know, thank you lol

Thanks,
            Andrew
            Andrew - CVG Spotter
            Canon T4i - 75-300mm

Comment

Originally posted by AndrewBison View Post
              Thanks everyone for your help!

Unfortunately, I seem to be having the same issue with this photo: https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7653591
              It's been in the queue for nearly 4 days, and it's a first registration photo...

Am I doing something wrong when I'm uploading that's causing this? If so, please let me know, thank you lol

Thanks,
              Andrew
              If it doesn't show up as hot automatically (i.e. isn't screened within 6+ hours), just delete it and reupload with comments in the 'Hot photo? Enter why:' box.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
                If it doesn't show up as hot automatically (i.e. isn't screened within 6+ hours), just delete it and reupload with comments in the 'Hot photo? Enter why:' box.
                Hello,
                OK, will do, thank you!

Thanks,
                Andrew
                Andrew - CVG Spotter
                Canon T4i - 75-300mm

Comment

Working...
                X