Autofill weirdness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Autofill weirdness

Something a little strange happened yesterday.
    Sorry if I'm unclear because of my bad English.
    I photographed a Rayeton 390 with new reg, or so I thought because autofill did not return any results and even the search through the general box did not give any result.
    Load the photo and in the hurry I'm wrong to write the reg information. Result: rejection for bad info. But the strange thing is that the screnner sent me a link to the plane(the right one) saying it was already in the database. This I could not know because, as I have already explained, autofill did not report any results.
    As a matter of fact, as I was aware of the error in writing the reg, I tried to reload the shot, but still the autofill did not return any results. The screener this time rejected it with "as mentioned in your rejection, its already in the database, sorry".
    Ok, but all this is not just my fault, because if autofill had worked (and also the general search box), I wouldn't have lost two slots.

Autofill works for T7-UTS. And autofill is an extra service. You are still responsible to check the info.

You can always fill manually the correct info.
    “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

Erwin

Comment

oh yes, i'm aware of this, in fact i always check through the general search before proceeding with a hot shot. Maybe I expressed myself badly, but even on this occasion I also checked the general research.
      Thanks anyway.

Comment

Enzo,
        Originally posted by mahagonny View Post
        autofill did not return any results and even the search through the general box did not give any result.
        This happened, because
        I'm wrong to write the reg information
        I guess you're giving the answer yourself?
        all this is not just my fault
        It probably still is, because if you had the reg correct, then...
        autofill had worked (and also the general search box)
        Take it easy, you did not loose the slots. You temporarily donated them to someone else...

Comment

Excuse me, maybe I explained myself wrongly. Autofill and general search did not work during the first upload. I was wrong in the manual entry the first time and the scenner, rightly, rejected it as bad info, adding that, anyway, the plane was present in the database (the one in the photo, not the wrong registration). I reloaded the photo by entering the correct registration and both the autofill and the general search once again did not return any results, so I proceeded with the manual entry. It is not a worry, just a philosophical observation. I am excited to be part of this community and it will certainly not be an extra rejection to disappoint me.
          I keep apologizing for my bad English.

Comment

Autofill will work only if data is known. Since it was a new reg the autofill does not work. It will work only after the database knows the reg.

So in the case of a new reg you need to fill in the data manually.
            “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

Erwin

Comment

thanks Erwin

Comment

Working...
              X