Feedback on a photo on the queue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feedback on a photo on the queue

Hello everyone! I was just looking for some advice and tips from a screener in terms of what you think of this. Was taken at 1:40am in the pouring rain! https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7643965

We only prescreen before upload. This will be screened when it pops up.
    “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

Erwin

Comment

Oh okay. No Problem! :>

Comment

You might want to read here when you get the chance:

Have a question about Photo Editing software (Photoshop, Paint Shop Pro, etc.), improving your photos, etc.? Our crew of Photo Screeners is here to help you out!

Comment

While crew can't prescreen a photo in queue, there is no reason why a non crew photographer can't. For me, it would be borderline soft (probable rejection) but no other reasons.

Comment

One probable reason for rejection would be that the plane is too loo in the frame : if you look at the "Horizon" tab, count the small squares from lower picture edge is 9 + a third of the 10th square, and count the squares from upper picture edge is full 10 squares.
            Other words you need to "raise" the plane within the frame by just a bit.
            Therefore, delete the post and re-upload after corrections (also a bit soft).
            Sincerely,
            Ike

Comment

Hey everyone! I am not sure on how to make a new thread so I am just commenting here. I was looking for some pre-screening advice on this photo. I was not sure if i should upload it as airport or perhaps as a registration. If you could get back to me after pre-screening this, that would be great!
              Click image for larger version

Name:	UATails.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	933.6 KB
ID:	1043457

Comment

Originally posted by Cleveland.Spotter View Post
                Hey everyone! I am not sure on how to make a new thread so I am just commenting here. I was looking for some pre-screening advice on this photo. I was not sure if i should upload it as airport or perhaps as a registration. If you could get back to me after pre-screening this, that would be great!
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]29455[/ATTACH]
                Use the registration of the closer aircraft. Be careful of the crop, looks like you've just managed to cut the static discharge rods on the tail behind.

Comment

alright. Thank you!

Comment

Pre-Screening Advice on this photo. The way it was taken I cannot raise it in the frame anymore. I was wonder which edit would be more acceptable then. 1 or 2.Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_1248-2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	460.3 KB
ID:	1043508Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_1248-3.jpg
Size:	482.5 KB
ID:	1043509

Comment

Pre-Screening Advice on this photo. The way it was taken I cannot raise it in the frame anymore. I was wonder which edit would be more acceptable then. 1 or 2.[ATTACH=CONFIG]29515[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]29516[/ATTACH]
                      Both have issues with contrast and horizon. The second is better centered, but obviously has the wing clipped, so your call.

Comment

I fixed the horizon and the contrast now. What are your thoughts on the contrast? It's still kind of iffy. If you think it will be an obvious reject for contrast I'll probably just throw it away. Thanks for the help dlowwa.Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_1248.jpg
Size:	465.2 KB
ID:	1043510

Comment

I fixed the horizon and the contrast now. What are your thoughts on the contrast? It's still kind of iffy. If you think it will be an obvious reject for contrast I'll probably just throw it away. Thanks for the help dlowwa.[ATTACH=CONFIG]29519[/ATTACH]
                          Obvious rejection for contrast, no, but stands a good chance so I'll leave that decision up to you. If you don't care about getting a rejection, then might as well go for it

Comment

alright thank you!

Comment

Can you take a look at this for a pre screen real quick while you're here? Thanks!
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	dsc_0943.jpg
Size:	408.0 KB
ID:	1043511

Comment

Working...
                              X