Pre-Screening Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre-Screening Help

Hi, I just wanted to ask whether the angle of this image is suitable and whether the minor obstruction in the image is ok. Any help would be appreciatedClick image for larger version

Name:	image0-9.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	936.4 KB
ID:	1046506

Originally posted by Kian Le Mottee View Post
    Hi, I just wanted to ask whether the angle of this image is suitable and whether the minor obstruction in the image is ok. Any help would be appreciated[ATTACH=CONFIG]29272[/ATTACH]
    Hi,

This would be rejected for the poor crop, motive (identifiable faces), and horizon.

Comment

Thanks a lot

Comment

Just wanted to ask for some more advice on this photo. Any help appreciated! Thanks
        Click image for larger version

Name:	image0-16.jpg
Size:	1.10 MB
ID:	1043373

Comment

Just wanted to ask for some more advice on this photo. Any help appreciated! Thanks
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]29348[/ATTACH]
          A bit low in the frame, but otherwise should be ok.

Comment

Thanks again!

Comment

Could someone give me some advice on this shot. I think the contrast might be a problem but I'm not sure. Help will be appreciated greatly! Click image for larger version

Name:	image0-47.jpg
Size:	953.8 KB
ID:	1043627

Comment

Could someone give me some advice on this shot. I think the contrast might be a problem but I'm not sure. Help will be appreciated greatly! [ATTACH=CONFIG]29668[/ATTACH]
                Yes, not very good contrast; also soft/blurry towards the tail, and some noise/compression visible.

Comment

Working...
                X