Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strange phenomenon of visualizations

Hi to all
    it has been a few days since this photo is among the most viewed among those published by me.
    The thing is quite strange because a photo like that had never passed for so many views and, moreover, not being viewed by FR24, I do not understand why so many views.
    What do you think?
    ZR404. Eurofighter Typhoon EF2000. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Happened to me too with a relatively obscure seaplane I have a photo of. Not sure why.

Comment

Yestarday 203 unique visit.

Comment

Enzo, it is the first registration in database of an aircraft type and Air Force not often photographed. Maybe these are enough circumstances to create a viewing trend. Just a guess though.

Last week I experienced a views surge of a rather bland... Ryanair B738 shot and uploaded in March 2019 for no obvious reason, rocketing the photo to being my most viewed one. A shallow search for a sticker addition or safety incident / accident returned nothing, so who knows!

EI-EBF. Boeing 737-8AS. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Comment

if were talking about this i had this image https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9423379 go up 160 views in 1 day and before it was getting a couple views every few days, i'm curious what got this image so many views aswell but i can't find anything.

Comment

As jakew04 said, apart from the [few] initial views, the plane disappeared for many months from the list of visits to my shots. Then, suddenly, for about a week, it has become the most viewed among my shots. For example, yesterday I had 108 visits and it was still the most viewed.
            I can also think that some aircraft designer for a flight simulator program is using it. But it is a hypothesis.

Comment

I also had it a couple of days ago with two shots taken at LHR in June 2018. One of the ANZ All Blacks Boeing 77W and and Etihad A380 in Year of Zayed livery. They both received a lot of views around average 80 views for 3 or 4 days. Now they turned back to normal.

Comment

yes, but they are civilian aircraft displayed FR24. Mine is military and, among other things, it has also changed its registration.

Comment

Originally posted by mahagonny View Post
                  yes, but they are civilian aircraft displayed FR24. Mine is military and, among other things, it has also changed its registration.
                  Mine are by far not displayed by FR24 anymore. Both were shots from June 2018. The All Blacks Boeing 77W is one if the most photographed aircraft shown here and Etihad A380 A6-APH, were I'm talking about, is already been brought back to his normal livery.

Comment

Working...
                  X