about wrong screening

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• about wrong screening

Well, I uploaded 10-0053, number 4 aircraft of Black Eagles, as hot for special livery on tail but eventually rejected as bad info of reg for two times include appeal.
    10-0053 was flight as number 7 aircraft in their fleet before, currently flight as number 4.(Able to check the reg under the cockpit at first pic)
    So, is it able to upload if I appeal it once agian?

Photo ID : 7660339

Click image for larger version

Name:	캡처.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	88.5 KB
ID:	1046508Click image for larger version

Name:	캡처1.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	114.3 KB
ID:	1046509

Thanks!

YoungKyun Shin

Originally posted by sykdhqk View Post
    Well, I uploaded 10-0053, number 4 aircraft of Black Eagles, as hot for special livery on tail but eventually rejected as bad info of reg for two times include appeal.
    10-0053 was flight as number 7 aircraft in their fleet before, currently flight as number 4.(Able to check the reg under the cockpit at first pic)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]29397[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]29398[/ATTACH]

Thanks!

YoungKyun Shin
    i think u maybe should post at Digital Photo Processing Forum

Comment

Originally posted by sykdhqk View Post

[ATTACH=CONFIG]29397[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]29398[/ATTACH]

Thanks!

YoungKyun Shin
      I've added the photo, but in the future better to come to the forum with such concerns before appealing, as they can be better dealt with here.

Comment

Thank you for help!

Comment

Working...
        X