Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many here are pilots

Hi guys is anyone here a pilot or training to be a pilot

"The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

I have my ppl currently working towards my instrument rating.

Comment

I just got my private pilot license 2 months ago, and I too am also working on my instrument rating....

Comment

I am another first officer on the CRJ with Pinnacle (Northwest Airlink)

Comment

Where does pinnacle fly?

United Virtual Airlines. The Best VA Out There.

Comment

We Fly To HPN.....
              You fly the ARJ/BAe's right?
              I thought that Mesaba operated those.

Comment

Ethan,

Mesaba is operating SF-340's and ARJ-85's under the NW Airlink code, but Pinnacle operates CRJ-200's. Here in DTW there are almost as many flights with CRJ's in NW colors as there are DC-9's.

Comment

So who operates the ARJs out of HPN, Pinnacle or Mesaba? Their are no CRJs under the NWA Airlink code at HPN. We only have mainline Diesel 9s and ARJs.

Comment

Now I understand, I 've seen (heard) CRJs at around that time but you guys don't put your logo lights on so i don't know the airline. We also have Comair, ASA, and Atlantic Coast operating CRJs out of HPN. My apologies.

Comment

Mesaba operates the ARJ's, we operate the CRJ's.... And YES we CURRENTLY FLY TO HPN, I was just there. We do the last flight in/first flight out.
                      I am another first officer on the CRJ with Pinnacle (Northwest Airlink)

Any chance y'all are on the DTW-CHS rout this Friday that gets into CHS a little before 4:00? I know it's slim, but I have a friend on that flight.

Comment

I'm currently working on my PPL.

-Pete
                        Pete Ganabathi
                        Embry Riddle Aeronautical University

Fly Frontier Airlines - A Whole Different Animal

Comment

Originally posted by NWAirlinkCRJ@ERI
                          I'm currently working on my PPL.
                          Same here, i've been holding off a couple of months so i can get my Class 2 medical, I don't want to spend a couple of hundred pounds on lessons and books then find i have failed my medical.

Comment

Originally posted by N9103M

The reason our logo lights are off, is because we are not equipped with them...

And no... I will not be flying any DTW-CHS runs this week, sorry.....
                            That's a good reason not to have them on Maybe during preflight you should speed tape a maglite on the tail to have it shine on the logo Even if (more like when) it falls off in flight, the maglight will probably still be usable. Those things rock.

Comment

Speed tape a Maglite on the airplane!

That's what I use for a landing light.

I'm a Learjet and Sabreliner F/O. Still applying to be an F/O for Pinnacle.
                              Bite me Airways.....

Comment

Working...
                              X