Incredibly quick screening

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Incredibly quick screening

Congrats to the screening folks - I've been uploading fairly steadily for the past three hours or so (quiet night at work) and at no time did I see a queue number higher than 25 - most of the time the shots were on the database before I uploaded the next ones!

Nice job, guys!

David

That's because we have an automatic screening machine, which randomly accepts or rejects pictures, just as he likes

No, seriously, thanks very much!! There seem always to be a few screeners online.

Cheers
    Gerardo
    My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

I usually make it a point to clear the queue of any photos when I get online, even if that means doing 300+ I think everyone has been doing the same

-Clovis

Comment

Some of us had to pick up theslack yesterday for Clovis since he was nowhere to be found.......

Stephen

Comment

HEY! I've averaged 300 a day since last weekend...give me a break!

Besides I got all my D30 shots from Jay's camera that he burned to CD for me. Been busy editing those.

And I have to work!

-Clovis

Comment

Originally posted by Leftseat86
            HEY! I've averaged 300 a day since last weekend...give me a break!

Besides I got all my D30 shots from Jay's camera that he burned to CD for me. Been busy editing those.

And I have to work!

-Clovis
            That is no excuse Clovis.........slacker.....

Stephen

Comment

Fast screening

A big thank you to the staff at jetphotos.net
              I have almost given up on airliners.net because of their incredibly high standards. I believe many of my photos are acceptable quality, but it is their loss and jetphotos.net's gain

You screeners work so hard, and I'd like to thank you for accepting nearly all of my photos.

Cheers guys,

Comment

Working...
              X