Your Favourite RETRO livery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Favourite RETRO livery

It would be wonderful if Aeroflot paint one of their aircraft (esp. IL96 or 767) in their livery in the 60s!!
    American Airlines (AstroJet)
    0%
    Avianca Columbia
    0%
    Air Canada (Trans Canada)
    0%
    Mexicana
    0%
    Varig
    0%

damnit boy, how the hell could you forget delta
    frist is my last name, not a type-o

Comment

avianca 757
      DM

Comment

Delta L-1011 hands down. The widget was made for the L-1011 tail.
        O'Hare - The Aviation God's greatest creation, or their greatest mistake? you be the judge!

Comment

Of the ones listed my vote go for
          - Avianca
          - Mexicana
          - Varig
          - American Airlines Astrojet
          Regards
          Alain
          Thanks for visiting
          *Avimage's Monthly Slide list *
          *JetPhotos*
          Airliners*Pbase.com

Comment

My vote goes to Air Canada--their old livery was great!

United Virtual Airlines. The Best VA Out There.

Comment

Without a doubt:
              [photoid=121178]

Comment

Well, it would be Delta, but since it is not there, American was my vote.

Comment

Avianca

It's a pity the retro 757 (N321LF) is not here anymore, it was returned as part of the restructuration, and now flies in Finland.

The retro MD-83 (N632CT) is still in Avianca's fleet, but no longer in retro colors, it's now in boring summa white scheme, I just saw it last evening.

I also like Qantas, and American (I saw the American one when they inaugurated Miami - Medellín route, the first flight was in the Retro jet).

Comment

I vote for Mexicana. Regarding Varig, it doesn't have a retrojet. Cruzeiro does and, even though it is a part of RG Group, it isn't Varig itself.

Cheers

Marcos

Comment

PP-VOL retrojet of Varig

Of course Varig has a Retrojet livery, I flew in the only aircraft with this retrojet livery. The aircraft is a B767-300/ER( PP-VOL ) and I have information that Varig don`t have plans to retire retrojet livery of this aircraft. Varig maintain this livery how a special livery and of course is a retrojet livery...
                      I flew in this aircraft this year in July 20 (GRU-GIG)...
                      And If you want to see this plane with retrojet livery, you can search with this registration in airliners.net ( PP-VOL ) ..........
                      I think it is very great Varig maintain an airfraft with old livery(Retrojet)...Because I think all companies with many years how Varig and very another companies in the world has a big history and it is very good to see an aircraft with one old livery.........
                      I am a lover of airplanes`world, and my favorite company in the world is Varig, and all which I can know about airlines I should know....

Comment

Oh yes, now I remember. I've seen it at GIG last January. Sorry for the mistake but only the Cruzeiro 737 came to my mind!

Cheers

Marcos

Comment

The Trans Canada Airlines 319 was pretty cool.
                          ________
                          Target Gift Cards

Comment

I would have voted for Delta's widget if it were there. But I voted for American's Retro since it was there.
                            Prepare For Takeoff - Spread Your Wings - Take Flight at Little Rock National
                            ATL, BWI, CLT, CVG, DAL, DEN, DFW, DTW, EWR, HOU, IAD, IAH, LAS, MCI, MCO, MDW, MEM, MSP, ORD, PHX, SLC, and STL.

Comment

I think it would be cool when KLM paints a 777 in these colours............

"City of Luxemburg" - Photo taken at Brussels - National (Zaventem) / Melsbroek (BRU / EBBR / EBMB) in Belgium in Late 1960's.
                              check out www.atcbox.com

Comment

Working...
                              X