No announcement yet.

"Flying" real low.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They don't play hockey in the NHL, they fight and they dump the puck. No talent required, just the ability to push the other team around (and you should be watching the Hab's...best team in NHL). I should have said a full NHL game as I do see parts here and there. There is usually something better to watch or even a book to read than spending all night watching NHL hockey.

Comment

Originally posted by ptbodale
      They don't play hockey in the NHL, they fight and they dump the puck. No talent required, just the ability to push the other team around (and you should be watching the Hab's...best team in NHL). I should have said a full NHL game as I do see parts here and there. There is usually something better to watch or even a book to read than spending all night watching NHL hockey.
      nerd

Comment

Originally posted by ptbodale
        I'd like to see how long you'd last playing hockey Like I stated before, how would you know anything about the NHL if you don't watch it?

Comment

Now why are you getting all bent because I'm offering my opinion? I listened to yours. I did play hockey when I was younger. Peterborough is a great hockey town and the Peterborough Petes have sent many players to the NHL. I may not be an authority on hockey, but I'm commenting on how NHL hockey now is not as great as it used to be (possibly too many teams with less talent people!)

Comment

Actually I agree completely, I just felt like being an ass at that point in time. The NHL has really gone to crap. While its still fun to watch, its not at all what it used to be. I would rather go see a college game (of any level) then to see the NHL. Whiney ovepaid players, yes they definately are. HOckey doesnt take being in shape, now that is utter bulls**t. I am demonstrated that every intermural game I have. I used to be in good shape and hockey wasn't a problem. Now I"m out of shape (not really that badly) its a lot of work.

Comment

For as long as i've been watchingi haven't noticed any decline in that standard of excitement in the games. I completely agree that everyone is overpaid. I just don't see how the talent of it's players have gone down, i've found the current day players too be just as much, if not more talented than any of the players in the past, with obvious exception to Wayne Gretzky and Mario Lemiux. I think the reason that it is becoming impossible to find stars like the guys now a days is because that the goaltending quality in the NHL has increased deamatically. I see many shots which would have gone in when I was much younger to be held up by some absolutely spectacular saves.

Comment

Re: "Flying" real low.....

Originally posted by JeffinDEN
                They may not be planes, but they were flying, and I wouldn't mind ridin' one.... :

Ha ha ha! That is so fucking funny!

GET DOWN AND GIVE ME 50 PUSHUPS SOLDIER!

"and I wouldn't mind ridin' one" ha ha ha. Boy, what a world! What a world!

EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Re: "Flying" real low.....

Originally posted by bulb666
                  Originally posted by JeffinDEN
                  They may not be planes, but they were flying, and I wouldn't mind ridin' one.... :

Ha ha ha! That is so **** funny!
                  Welcome to the Off Topic Forum

Comment

Working...
                  X