fokker 50 or ATR 42/72 or an airbus A300-608ST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fokker 50 or ATR 42/72 or an airbus A300-608ST

is there a fokker 50 or ATR 42/72 or an Airbus A300-608 in model size 1:72/1:144 from any manafucturer? these are my favorite planes.
    Suche gut gebaute 18-30 Jährigen zum schlachten.
    - Metzgermeister

Revell has a 1:144 model of the A300-608ST. I haven't ever seen a 1:72/1:144 model of either the ATR or the F50. I have seen a model of the F27 released by Revell, but it is in scale 1:94 so a very odd scale.

The A300-608ST is still in production so it should not be to hard to get hold of, just try your local intertoys or bart smit. The F27 has, if I am not mistaken, not been in production for quite a while so finding one might be hard. I found one a few months back for 5 euros at the local bart smit!

Also seen one at the luchtvaart hobby shop near Aalsmeerderburg but there the price was more then double the price at Bart Smit!
    Please visit my website! http://www.schipholspotter.com/

Don't make me use uppercase...

Comment

I have a Malaysia Airlines Fokker 50 (Schabak - 1:500).

Comment

wow, a F50 in 1:500, thats a CM long orso.
        wel, the local intertoysonly has 4 types of fighter models, an the localbart smit has nothing, but can you tell me where the luchtvaart hobby shopis, alsmeerderbrugsays nothing to me, i live in amsterdam so not a long drive i guess, i hope a can find a model.

HAPPY NEWYEAR TO ALL
        Suche gut gebaute 18-30 Jährigen zum schlachten.
        - Metzgermeister

Comment

Originally posted by MaDbOy
          3,5 cm! :P

Comment

Originally posted by Cubana
            Originally posted by MaDbOy
            3,5 cm! :P
            So it's still longer than the Boeing B&W from the Milestone Series - 2 cm!

Comment

"MaDbOy"0can you tell me where the luchtvaart hobby shopis, alsmeerderbrugsays nothing to me, i live in amsterdam so not a long drive i guess, i hope a can find a model.
              Check this site, it also has directions on it. It is about 20 minutes by bus out of Schiphol Plaza.
              Please visit my website! http://www.schipholspotter.com/

Don't make me use uppercase...

Comment

Welsh Models make ATR42 and Fokker 50 kits in 1:144 scale. A word of warning however, is that these kits are vacform, so I would only recommend them to those that have had experience with vacform kits before or are fairly experienced with normal kits.

Comment

I have about 7 ppc fokker 50 models (1:100 i believe)
                  also I have three ATR 42 models in the same scale, and 2 AR 42 models in the same scale.
                  all snap-togethers, the KLM UK/cityhopper snap together fokker 50 is still available at the luchtvaarthobbyshop in Holland (www.lhshop.nl)
                  check out www.atcbox.com

Comment

Working...
                  X