X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Personellement / personnally
    je ne me plains pas / I don't complain
    je n' y suis jamais allé / never went there
    Je souhaite même qu'ils deviennent independants / I wish them they gain their independance.
    Dans un exemple, je trouve plus logique que Saint Pierre et Miquelon puisse intégrer la province du Labrador /
    I willingly think as logical for instance Saint&Miquelon to be part of Labrador.

Saludos / Regards
    Alain
    Thanks for visiting
    *Avimage's Monthly Slide list *
    *JetPhotos*
    Airliners*Pbase.com

Comment

Where do you think jetBlue will add in 2004?

I'd bet:

Houston

Chicago

Minneapolis

Phoenix

St. Lous

when they get the 190s (if it happens this year):

Columbus

Indianapolis

Raleigh/Durham

Kansas City

Comment

2004 predictions

I have though more about the IPO for DCI:
        If Delta chooses to merge ASA and Comair and make an IPO, I think they then can use the money from that to revamp the ASA Concourse in ATL (50-50 with the HJAA), as well as in CVG (50-50 as well) and possibly in DFW (50-50 too). Just face the facts: ASA Concourse C-North is mayhem for pax, CVG Concourse C has been outgrown, especially since the CRJ-700s arrived, and the DCI Concourse in DFW is also not very useful in its present form.

Comment

Now what we gotta do is archive this thread and see how many people were actually right one year from now

Comment

will you do that for us?

seriously! :P

Comment

You would seriously trust me to do that? I'll loose it in a week, guaranteed.

Comment

You could try m8

Comment

try

impress us all next year

Comment

Originally posted by uy707
                    Personellement / personnally
                    je ne me plains pas / I don't complain
                    je n' y suis jamais allé / never went there
                    Je souhaite même qu'ils deviennent independants / I wish them they gain their independance.
                    Dans un exemple, je trouve plus logique que Saint Pierre et Miquelon puisse intégrer la province du Labrador /
                    I willingly think as logical for instance Saint&Miquelon to be part of Labrador.

Saludos / Regards
                    Alain
                    Tiens, le premier francais que j'écoute dire une telle chose! Bravo!
                    Look, the first French I heard saying this things! Bravo

Comment

SWA will add winglets to more -700's and hopefully some special schemes planes that are -700's will get winglets. Now that would be a plane to watch for.

Comment

All SWA 737-700's are getting the winglets.

Comment

Exactly...Exactly.

I hate being wrong.

Comment

Well, i'll only participate for the markets i know something about:

-AA will add more RJ capacity at STL, bringing back markets like MCI w/ RJ's (damnit)

-B6 will enter STL either with the 320's or 190's to fill up capacity for JFK

-B6 will start MCI-JFK and possibly MCI-BOS/FLL, all markets not served from MCI at this time

-YX will return MCI-BOS if B6 doesnt take it

-WN will add nonstops at MCI (already planned)

-AA will continue to expand at MIA/FLL

-Song Expands to take over more mainline markets

-F9 MAY expand at MCI, LAX and STL, probably not MSP (too much competition) and start to focus more on point to point service depending how the new routes work out.

Possibilities:
                            -YX in Chapter 11 (god i hope not, but never Chapter 7)
                            -DL new interior (hope not, i like the one they have now)
                            -UA New C/S that we all hate at first, but then like
                            -TED disappears after 6 months of ops
                            -VANGUARD will be back in the skies-right next to Braniff, TWA, Eastern, and Ozark!!!!!!

P.S.- Rumors are what makes this industry fun!
                            Packin more nuts than Delta Airlines
                            -PT-

Comment

Originally posted by MCIFLYR
                              -TED disappears after 6 months of ops
                              A new flight attendent uniform, featuring the "Teddy" will keep TED flying throughout the new year.
                              I do hope TED doesn't disappear before United gets a chance to repaint all those Shuttle by United 737s that are flying.
                              Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

I hope TED really makes it for the sake of UA, but it seems like a stupid idea, way different than Song. Just visit their website and you'll see what i'm talking about. TED will really have to prove itself as an innovative and fun carrier in order to make any kind of money!
                                Packin more nuts than Delta Airlines
                                -PT-

Comment

Working...
                                X